New qashqai Greece

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
adwnisgr

Post by adwnisgr »

Hello everybody from Greece!I am a very happy owner of a new Qashqai (4wd accenta white) I am very satisfied with my purchase but I have some questions as there aren't many new Qashqais out here!What about the led day lights of our QQ? Do they switch off when night comes and the headlights are on? Mine stay on all the time?(do they have also the role of low beam?)I also hear a light wind noise from the drivers windows as another member has mentioned(speed over 60mph). Have you find any solution to that?Some mornings, when I have the headlights in auto mode, they turn on and won't go off even when the sun is bright. If I switch off the engine and and get it on again they stay off!What about this? any suggestions?Thank you very much in advance and happy rides to everybody!!!Panos

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Welcome to the forum Panos We dont see many of these cars yet even in UK the waiting lists are longThe LED lights stay on when car engine is running its a new EU rule nowI have read a couple of people say about wind noise but more recently in peoples reviews we havent heard it mentioned at all as it goes im assuming poor fitting maybe on some cars or over sensitive hearingYour in an ideal place to tell us how the air conditioning copes, I know you came to ask questions lol but get some sunny pics up for those of us about to endure another rainy week
adwnisgr

Post by adwnisgr »

Thank you very much for your prompt reply!Just to clear it out we have the led daylight(always on) and then the headlights(middle lights as we call them here in Greece)which are on at the second scale of the lights switch. Which lights are on at the first scale of the switch???(the daylights I assume, am I right or are there other lamps?)The weather is very sunny these days but it isn't so warm to switch on the A/C, I will inform you as soon as I do itI will try and post some of the photos you ask in your beautiful gallery!Thanks again!
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

we have LED lights that are always on most of us use the auto function with the headlamps to be fair I myself dont get my QQ until later in week so cant help with lights problemsEnjoy the forum jump in pull up a chair
adwnisgr

Post by adwnisgr »

I think I cleared it out from another members review! The led daylights are the same with the side lights(the first scale I mentioned) but they become brighter as you switch them on!I wish you have a great delivery!Thnx again!
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

I just have my lights set to Auto...They do what they do and I can see the road lolIn seriousness I think leaving the lights on Auto is the best way forward. The rule in the EU for daytime running lights is then satisfied and the lights do get brighter at night.You can also adjust the sensitivity of the automatic lights. There are three options allowing them to come on as early as possible through to as late as possible.
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014