Auto folding mirrors kit

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
AcesDvds

Post by AcesDvds »

Im YET to hear of anyone installing this kit........
AcesDvds2014-07-10 15:50:08

PeterL

Post by PeterL »

AcesDvds!Whilst I can understand your desire to promote your product I take exception to you doing so on the back of my post(s). I have not endorsed your mirror kit. I simply outlined the issue I had when using the official Nissan' kit bought for £55. Fair enough if others on here choose to link the two but it is wrong for you to do so. By all means seek endorsement of the members on here when and if they buy your kit, but please do not take us for granted. Can I ask that you take those last two posts down. Thank you!

PeterL2014-07-10 15:45:54
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
AcesDvds

Post by AcesDvds »

[quote="PeterL"]
AcesDvds!Whilst I can understand your desire to promote your product I take exception to you doing so on the back of my post(s). I have not endorsed your mirror kit. I simply outlined the issue I had when using the official Nissan' kit bought for £55. Fair enough if others on here choose to link the two but it is wrong for you to do so. By all means seek endorsement of the members on here when and if they buy your kit, but please do not take us for granted.
[/QUOTE]That wasn't the reason i posted it Pete, i get calls all day long as your not the only person with the problem with fitting this kit.............And it's NOT my kit but i help them, i don't just put the phone down on them because it isn't our kits.All im trying to do is help others not being stung by others, but not a problem i shall delete my help and others can find out for them selves, Sorry you felt this way.
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

If you are prepared to put a separate post on here offering to genuinely support any member on here who has purchased one of the Nissan Kits and is having difficulties then I am prepared to reconsider. The first one I would suggest is Professorib who I am aware of, same as me, has a problem with which grey wire. How can you help him?
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
AcesDvds

Post by AcesDvds »

[quote="PeterL"]If you are prepared to put a separate post on here offering to genuinely support any member on here who has purchased one of the Nissan Kits and is having difficulties then I am prepared to reconsider. The first one I would suggest is Professorib who I am aware of, same as me, has a problem with which grey wire. How can you help him?[/QUOTE]Sorry but i will not be told by you what i got to do, you paid £200 to have the Genuine N kit fitted, All i have done is tried to help others and reading all back through posts.... you don't do that,you leave silly comments.IF YOU ASK IAN Professorib I HAVE GIVEN HIM MY PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER TO CALL ME AND I WILL HELP HIM Will find an up-date from him to see where he got with his kitAs i said, there is No Grey trigger feed wire, look in a L/H/D you will find one.As i also said i had one of the N kits from day one and its still sitting in it's box.......it may find a GY in there.If anyone wishes HELP !!! our number is on Web Site or pm and will do our best to help in anyway as we always do.
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

Indeed I did pay £200 to have Nissan correct my mistake and as far as anyone else on here knows they could find themselves in the same situation. Interesting (childish) response given that I was only asking you to put your money where your mouth is to use an oft quoted phrase. I also recall a question asking you if you fit these things you sell, but you avoided answering that for some reason best known to yourself. You should be very careful not to oversell your product - over to you.
AcesDvds

Post by AcesDvds »

Peter,Didn't need to answer the Q; as we had already spoken on the phone.Get with the times Pete,good to talk But for anyone else who is interested we install everything to do with Elec....as long as there is a GY wire Don't need to put my money where my mouth is,Mmmmmmmmmm do i see any bad feedback anywhere......er let me think NOWhy because i care for my customersKind Regards Dave
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Dave, if the GY wire is absent from the driver door on some models, is it possible there's one onpassenger side that could be used??
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
AcesDvds

Post by AcesDvds »

[quote="Gel"]
Dave, if the GY wire is absent from the driver door on some models, is it possible there's one onpassenger side that could be used??[/QUOTE]Hi Gel It's not absent,there is a GY in the loom, but its dead,I have had a guy fit one of our kits in a LHD in Spain and the GY is a live trigger feed.I feel the first early 2014 models may be different to a late 2014,not installed into a very late 2014 as yet so cant clarify thisHere is the GY wire

AcesDvds2014-07-11 12:00:59
RobDan

Post by RobDan »

My car was registered on 27th June and there is no grey wire in the loom that works. I tried both grey wires in the door and neither worked.

After asking on here whether anyone else had experienced the same issue Dave confirmed that neither of the grey wires are the correct ones. To be fair, if he was genuinely trying to help at that point I would have expected him to at least PM me with the correct wire, but I understand his position in trying to sell his products.

I also agree that Dave is maybe starting to push them a little too hard though. How about giving them some time to get out there amongst the QQ owning forum members and then relying on their feedback?RobDan2014-07-10 19:39:12
1.5 dCi Acenta Premium Storm White