Nissan Qashqai Facelift

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Gloucester, interesting comment and I cannot remember seeing this before but definitely worth knowing. Ours is a 14 and has the problem but I attached a rubber buffer on our arm just in case it got lifted and it seemed to have worked. These small points mentioned on the Forum are always worth noting and particularly that changes are taking place however small - Thanks again Dave :)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

Sandgrounder
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Sandgrounder »

According to Parkers, Nissan have increased the height at which the boot lid opens so those over 5' 10" no longer hit their head when loading from the side ;)

https://youtu.be/1d44B_W0Ipg

IMG_0950.PNG

Now: 1.3 Tekna DIG-T 158 MHEV J12 ~ LED Front Fog Lights ~ Ceramic Grey with Pearl Black Roof/Grey Interior
Before: 1.2 N-Connecta DIG-T 115 J11B ~ Heat Pack ~ LED Pack ~ Vivid Blue (Sep 17-Oct 21)
Previously: 1.2 N-Tec DIG-T 115 J11A ~ Blade Silver (Nov 14-Sep 17)
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Sandgrounder, the problem for the taller people has been solved but what about the smaller people. Looks like I will have to think about carrying my Lidl Step Ladder with me when I buy for the wife's use or hang a Toilet Chain on the Hatch - Dave 😲
I wonder if the Chinese Auto Hatch Kit will be able to open this high ? :roll:
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Here ia a rather nice description of the Features or Ehancements on the new QQ J11B from Nissan - Dave :D

http://newsroom.nissan-europe.com/uk/en ... logy-and62
Sandgrounder

Post by Sandgrounder »

DaveBerlin wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:25 pm Here ia a rather nice description of the Features or Ehancements on the new QQ J11B from Nissan - Dave :D

http://newsroom.nissan-europe.com/uk/en ... logy-and62
A very interesting read, Dave, thanks.

I noticed, in addition to being able to open the windows remotely with the key fob, there is now this function:
One-touch power window switches are now featured on all four doors and standard across the range.
It will be interesting to see whether they've illuminated all the switches and buttons on the doors too ;)
Now: 1.3 Tekna DIG-T 158 MHEV J12 ~ LED Front Fog Lights ~ Ceramic Grey with Pearl Black Roof/Grey Interior
Before: 1.2 N-Connecta DIG-T 115 J11B ~ Heat Pack ~ LED Pack ~ Vivid Blue (Sep 17-Oct 21)
Previously: 1.2 N-Tec DIG-T 115 J11A ~ Blade Silver (Nov 14-Sep 17)
ellie

Post by ellie »

Test drive booked - just hope I like it! Still haven't seen any on the road, but I don't do a lot of driving so that's not too surprising
67 reg QQ 1.2 auto Tekna in Gunmetal Grey 18” wheels
david sunderland

Post by david sunderland »

Ellie..you will love it seen a few up here parked in local asda next to a worker and his family it was a base model had normal alloy wheels and it looked great in bright blue reg was V so Nissan staff car. ...drives the same as mine my daughters friend drives one..... changes every year for new one.....can't be bad ..........david
Qashqai tekna 1.2 petrol dig 6. 3. 17. gunmetal grey. glass roof m\ t...............now RENAULT KADJAR GT 160 BHP same as the QQ same car
ellie

Post by ellie »

Yes, they are certainly popular! I'm testing the 1.2 - hoping it has enough oomph (not that I drive that fast these days ....) but I'm really looking forward to it
Will post my thoughts soon
david sunderland

Post by david sunderland »

My test went well put my foot down in 2and 3 only and got told off by lady saleswomen for speeding the power comes in between. 2 and 4 revs and I get ave 35 mpg and do lots of 3mile runs ave. 35 a week....maybe a electric QQ for me sometime.......david
Qashqai tekna 1.2 petrol dig 6. 3. 17. gunmetal grey. glass roof m\ t...............now RENAULT KADJAR GT 160 BHP same as the QQ same car
ellie

Post by ellie »

Had the test and there was enough oomph for the way I drive these days. Strangely, I found the driver's seat in the Tekna+ more uncomfortable than the Tekna - but it may not have been adjusted properly

I've gone ahead and ordered the Tekna 1.2 petrol auto in gunmetal grey, with glass roof pack and 18" alloys - haven't had a delivery date yet, but hopefully October

I'm already getting excited!
Ellie