Nissan Qashqai Facelift

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

I Photoshopped it Dave! Looks like I'll have to wait for your next trip to the US so you can smuggle me a Murano home in a bag! :D
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic

Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Thanks Dave for the information. Looks great in the pictures. Will have to take a trip to the dealer later in the year to have a look. Great new colours. Excited ! Hopefully it lives up to its raft of changes
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Hi Paul, I think I read Launch was around July. Anyway our Sales Guy has a British sense of Humour although with only his broken English. Yesterday the Boss sent out an email to him for a price of the 2017 Tekna + / Vivid Blue / 1,6 DIG-T / XTronic Box / Family Clark Modifications etc.... at a Discount Price and a good Trade In for our existing QQ. :roll:
It is a partial joke from the missus but it will be interesting to see what his reaction is and what info' is around. We got a special viewing when the 2014 model first came out, so we will see what his reaction is if any - Dave :lol:
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Hope it goes well Dave. Interested in seeing the price list. Does appear uk will get them in July - maybe that means order books will open in May ?
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

I am not sure if anybody has noticed these "Vortex Generators" under the QQ Front Lip, these look an interesting addition - Dave :)
Unseen to the eye are these "Vortex Generators" that whisk air currents from the front to the rear of the QQ, aiding stability whilst reducing interior wind and road noise without affecting its class leading 0,31Cd or 99g/km CO2 for the 1,5 dci 110 Diesel.
Derived from Aerspace principles the golf-ball like surface of these Vortex Generators not only aids aerodynamics but also help to reduce wind and road noise entering the cab to give a quieter ambience for the occupants.

IMG_3437.JPG

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Sandgrounder
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Sandgrounder »

I didn't notice them. Thanks for the the information!
DaveBerlin wrote:I am not sure if anybody has noticed these "Vortex Generators" under the QQ Front Lip, these look an interesting addition - Dave :)
Unseen to the eye are these "Vortex Generators" that whisk air currents from the front to the rear of the QQ, aiding stability whilst reducing interior wind and road noise without affecting its class leading 0,31Cd or 99g/km CO2 for the 1,5 dci 110 Diesel.
Derived from Aerspace principles the golf-ball like surface of these Vortex Generators not only aids aerodynamics but also help to reduce wind and road noise entering the cab to give a quieter ambience for the occupants.
Now: 1.3 Tekna DIG-T 158 MHEV J12 ~ LED Front Fog Lights ~ Ceramic Grey with Pearl Black Roof/Grey Interior
Before: 1.2 N-Connecta DIG-T 115 J11B ~ Heat Pack ~ LED Pack ~ Vivid Blue (Sep 17-Oct 21)
Previously: 1.2 N-Tec DIG-T 115 J11A ~ Blade Silver (Nov 14-Sep 17)
Sandgrounder

Post by Sandgrounder »

Just found another video from Geneva. What colour is this Qashqai? Could it be Nightshade or Pearl Black? :?:

I think the new DRLs complement the colour.

Nissan Qashaqi Geneva - side.png

Nissan Qashaqi Geneva - front.png

Video:
https://youtu.be/1Zo9e5SScmo
Now: 1.3 Tekna DIG-T 158 MHEV J12 ~ LED Front Fog Lights ~ Ceramic Grey with Pearl Black Roof/Grey Interior
Before: 1.2 N-Connecta DIG-T 115 J11B ~ Heat Pack ~ LED Pack ~ Vivid Blue (Sep 17-Oct 21)
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Sandgrounder, thanks for the Italian video :lol: The color looks like possibly the Dark Metallic Grey. I do not know if you have noticed but your video shows a different QQ to the Vivid Blue that is everywhere, at the Rear the Lower Valance is the width of the QQ not in two sections and the Front Lower Lip looks like it is Chromed plus the Wheels are different. Could possibly be the differences from the Tekna + and the other Models - Dave ;)
Paul L

Post by Paul L »

found another video.

https://youtu.be/9Qat1Xtp3Z0

really like the blue. . .
2015 Acenta 1.5 DCI. Smart Vision Pack. Nightshade
Bonnet struts
Must get those mud flaps fitted !
Sandgrounder

Post by Sandgrounder »

DaveBerlin wrote:video shows a different QQ to the Vivid Blue that is everywhere, at the Rear the Lower Valance is the width of the QQ not in two sections and the Front Lower Lip looks like it is Chromed plus the Wheels are different. Could possibly be the differences from the Tekna + and the other Models - Dave ;)
Yes, you could be right about that!