Nissan Qashqai Facelift

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
Simon1100

Post by Simon1100 »

Called into my local dealer today and they said the Face Lift QQ will not be on sale in July 2017, release being delayed???
QQ Tekna 1.5 Dci Gun Metal Grey
Collected 01/03/2017

:D :D :D :D :D :D

gloucester
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gloucester »

Another small change - as well as the gearlever surround being altered slightly, note that the door pull is also changed; the switches at the top are on a separate panels and there's a chrome strip at the bottom.

(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)
gloucester
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gloucester »

Simon1100 wrote:Called into my local dealer today and they said the Face Lift QQ will not be on sale in July 2017, release being delayed???
https://www.carwow.co.uk/news/nissan-qa ... -date-3369 states:

The new Qashqai will go on sale in July 2017 with the first customers receiving their cars a few months after that. Prices are unlikely to change much from the outgoing car so entry-level models could cost around £19,000 with new top-spec Tekna+ versions nudging above the the old model’s £30,000 top-range price.

Note "a few months after that" - looks like you'd be able to order one in July for delivery sometime in the Autumn...
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Looking at the two interiors side by side I much prefer the one we have now!
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Just to keep the interest going I found a report doing a basic comparison of the 2017 Facelift changes against the existing Model and a series of the New Facelift QQ pictures (53 in total) if of any interest - Dave :)

http://www.betweentheaxles.net/2017-nis ... ison-14441

http://www.betweentheaxles.net/gallerie ... otos-14285
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Dave thanks the continued info and your previous post with projected pricing. I think my tekna was £27,500 on the road with metallic and pano roof. I got a good discount. Will definitely take a look and would be interested in how the discount may ( or may not be available). Apart from of course liking the car when I bought mine I looked at other things and to be fair the size of the discount/cost to swap my juke nismo played a big part. If the facelift is decent I would consider if the price is right. However if it needs to be on sale for a while before being discounted I'll keep my powder dry.
When I bought my juke nismo about a year later the facelift came out and it did bring decent upgrades. If we had felt as a family the size of the juke was still workable I would have probably tried to swap over to the juke facelift. However I didn't and here I am !
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Hi Paul, you have shocked me with the price you have quoted for your Tekna QQ. I thought the German prices were high but we actually paid for ours, Delivery Aug 14 €31,127 which at the old exchange rates was £24,703 / now £26,385. But and the Big But was with all the extra accessories (listed under "Berlin Tekna is there / Page 4) inc Winter Wheels, so I think we got a bargain :lol: .
Next Saturday is the Launch Day for the New Micra so I will have a chat with our Sales Guy and see if there is any new news on the QQ Facelift Model - Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Dave shock on the list price maybe but paid a big chunk less than that - good luck at the dealer. Keep the information coming on the facelift 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof
Leicesterman

Post by Leicesterman »

On the subject of discounts, I found the dealer rather inflexible, 5% off list was best I could get from them. I walked away, emailed them a few days later with a broker quote and eventually agreed a discount from list of greater than 20% with the dealer.That was back in January,. Took delivery in March, 6 weeks later. 500 miles in, no issues of any kind. Very pleased. I can imagine big discounts will be easily achieved on the pre-facelift for the next few months, perhaps less so for the newer version.
1 March 2017 brand new Tekna, 1.2 xtronic, 17" rims with space saver spare wheel. To avoid the £299 protection pack offered by dealer I spent £120 on after market mats, door sills and boot protector. Autoglym high def waxed by myself.
Mark21Qashqai18

Post by Mark21Qashqai18 »

Hi there... Any new info re release date of the facelift and re the tekna + model price etc etc. Was already thinking of buying the 2017 tekna black model but when I saw the facelift I thought it was best if I wait a little bit more... But now I can't take the wait any more..... Btw any of you have got pics of the facelift the black colour please. Thanks in advanced.... Much appreciated