Nissan Qashqai Facelift

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Dan, good that you have shown this Sub-Woofer as there is a question open on this point.
Has any new owner with the J11B purchased or installed an Emergency Spare Wheel and fitted the Bose Sub-Woofer (Tekna & Tekna +) within it - would appreciate some conformation if done - Thanks Dave :)

Just a couple of comments - why is it that the Rogue Sport (US QQ) has for example Rear Compartment Air Con & an Opening Sun Roof as Options, although they also do not have Hydraulic Bonnet Struts installed. It would be a nice option for the European QQ IMHO - Dave :)

IMG_4264.JPG

IMG_4258.JPG

IMG_4259.JPG

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

I think I am losing my marbles. I have mentioned this before and have actually seen this at our Dealer in Germany. Today we have received an email from Nissan Germany regarding the new J11B QQ. The photos show a QQ with and one without the Headlight Washers, would a new owner please confirm is this a Std fitting or not (possibly Tekna / Tekna + related) - Thanks in Advance Dave ;)

IMG_4267.JPG

IMG_4268.JPG

IMG_1084.JPG

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Sandgrounder
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Sandgrounder »

Dave, there were no headlight washers on the standard Tekna I took out for a test drive in August and I don’t recall seeing them on the Tekna+ in the showroom 🤔😕

EEA9BD0A-1E17-439B-AB5D-8B1F3E83C14B.jpeg

9A36E088-CB6E-458F-BB94-D514BF4CAB38.jpeg

Now: 1.3 Tekna DIG-T 158 MHEV J12 ~ LED Front Fog Lights ~ Ceramic Grey with Pearl Black Roof/Grey Interior
Before: 1.2 N-Connecta DIG-T 115 J11B ~ Heat Pack ~ LED Pack ~ Vivid Blue (Sep 17-Oct 21)
Previously: 1.2 N-Tec DIG-T 115 J11A ~ Blade Silver (Nov 14-Sep 17)
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Sandgrounder, thanks for your quick response. I am now beginning to think that the German QQ's might have been pre-market ones for the Eastern Countries - Dave ;)
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

DaveBerlin, after all the money you've spent on yours over the last 3 and a half years you should keep hold of it for at least another 3 or 4 years+.
If a car suits, and isnt costing you, then I can't understand anyone getting rid just for the sake of getting something that is 'new' to the market! :|
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Gvmdaddy, thanks for your comment but we believe we know what we are doing with our money and you do not have to understand as the decision is purely our's. Our QQ is just 3 years old with an extra years Guarantee and I believe I have mentioned before, "IF" we change it will be at least next year.
My questions are purely to keep up to date with the QQ changes, get feedback from new owners through the Forum (which is why I am a member) and out of general interest. Luckily members are responding and making comments - I hope that clears up your points - Dave :cry:
Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

Wow, someone got upset, looks like u got out of the wrong side of bed matey.
DaveBerlin wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:24 pm Gvmdaddy, thanks for your comment but we believe we know what we are doing with our money and you do not have to understand as the decision is purely our's. Our QQ is just 3 years old with an extra years Guarantee and I believe I have mentioned before, "IF" we change it will be at least next year.
My questions are purely to keep up to date with the QQ changes, get feedback from new owners through the Forum (which is why I am a member) and out of general interest. Luckily members are responding and making comments - I hope that clears up your points - Dave :cry:
ellie

Post by ellie »

Hi
Just got the news that my new QQ will be ready to collect next week. Yippee! It’s weird, but I still haven’t seen any on the road, so mine might be the first one that I actually see ....
Ellie
67 reg QQ 1.2 auto Tekna in Gunmetal Grey 18” wheels
DD41

Post by DD41 »

I've seen a couple Ellie and they look superb :D
19 plate X Trail 1.3 DIG-T DCT Tekna Gun metal grey + led kick plates + footwell lights + Chrome lower boot finsher
16plate 1.2 DigtT cvt Tekna ink blue pan roof chome pack/ protection pack / chrome sill protectors / Nissan mud flaps/Spare wheel
ellie

Post by ellie »

Hey!

Just seen my first one today! I agree it looked great, although it sped past me so quickly I didn’t get much of a look at it!

Can’t wait to get mine now ........
67 reg QQ 1.2 auto Tekna in Gunmetal Grey 18” wheels