Nissan Qashqai Facelift

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

"Busy" is exactly my thought on the new front, too. And the fiddly steering wheel buttons.

Notwithstanding, I'll have this one, please.

Nissan-Qashqai-2018.jpg

Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Houndie, dig deep in your pockets it is here the "Chestnut Bronze" QQ and looks just like your favourite the US Rogue - Dave :lol:
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Hound

Post by Hound »

Unfortunately the Hound pockets are not deep enough - the QQ I already have is a Motability car (or in my case, Muttability)...

And I'd want one in Monarch Orange like my pic, not Chestnut Bronze! ;)
Last edited by Hound on Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Some of the members will most probably remember the criticisms of the DRL's & Blinkers and the optional modification made available. I noticed the new shape of the DRL's yesterday but could not work out the sequence of the Blinkers. Today I found this video which shows you the DRL's & the Blinkers in Action (about 45 secs into the video) a lot bigger than previous - Dave :D

https://youtu.be/Q54ry3mEvGY
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Hound

Post by Hound »

Those indicators are a hundred times better than the dangerous arrangement of the 2014 model (duncho's modification is indispensable).

The ones in the mirrors are still pathetic though. I guess they're ok for night-time.
vyper1

Post by vyper1 »

DaveBerlin wrote:I noticed the new shape of the DRL's yesterday but could not work out the sequence of the Blinkers. Today I found this video which shows you the DRL's & the Blinkers in Action (about 45 secs into the video) a lot bigger than previous - Dave :D
https://youtu.be/Q54ry3mEvGY
Hound wrote:And I'd want one in Monarch Orange like my pic, not Chestnut Bronze! ;)
Hound wrote:Those indicators are a hundred times better than the dangerous arrangement of the 2014 model (duncho's modification is indispensable).

These DRLs/Indicators are a million times better than the current ones :) and I'm with you Hound on that lovely Monarch Orange colour but what is this Duncho modification that you speak of? I guess a search is in order :?: :D
New: 2017 1.6T Tekna same as below but Pearl Black, Hood Deflector, Sill Protectors
Old: 2015 1.2T Tekna, Gun Metallic, Panoramic Roof, Chrome Front Lip finisher, Rear Glass Finisher, Trunk Lower Finisher, Door Sill Strips, Mirror Trims, Mud Flaps.
DD41

Post by DD41 »

Like very much love the colour :|
19 plate X Trail 1.3 DIG-T DCT Tekna Gun metal grey + led kick plates + footwell lights + Chrome lower boot finsher
16plate 1.2 DigtT cvt Tekna ink blue pan roof chome pack/ protection pack / chrome sill protectors / Nissan mud flaps/Spare wheel
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

vyper1, try this it might help you and save time looking - Dave :(

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=4424&hilit=DRL+mod ... =20#p41079
vyper1

Post by vyper1 »

Thanks Dave looks to be an interesting and pretty useful modification. I will give it some serious thought as to whether I do it or not.
New: 2017 1.6T Tekna same as below but Pearl Black, Hood Deflector, Sill Protectors
Old: 2015 1.2T Tekna, Gun Metallic, Panoramic Roof, Chrome Front Lip finisher, Rear Glass Finisher, Trunk Lower Finisher, Door Sill Strips, Mirror Trims, Mud Flaps.
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Houndie, you are still dreaming about the US Nissan Rogue & Sport that offer the color Monarch Orange EBB. It looks unfortunately like only the Chestnut Bronze is available on the Facelift QQ or do you know more - Dave :)
The DRL's by the way are called Boomerang DRL's.