Roof box

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
winnenuk

Post by winnenuk »

Hi,

I'm new to the forum so apologies if this is the incorrect place to ask!

I have a 2016 J11 QQ connect with the panoramic roof. I have purchased the Thule 775 wing bars and am now looking for the largest roof box I can get due to the little kiddies.

I measured from the stick aerial to the front of the car and it measured 140cm but the roof boxes fitting that size are too small.

What options do I have in order to get a bigger box (400l + sizes) or does anyone have any recommendations for roof boxes?

Many thanks!
2016 (J11) QQ N-Con Auto / Panoramic roof

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

winnenuk, firstly welcome but just to set you on the right track Nissan do have a 480L Box available but naturally at a price. The best option would be to use the web but if advice can be given by another member all well and good - Dave :)

IMG_3612.JPG

IMG_3614.JPG

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
EXMOKKAMAC

Post by EXMOKKAMAC »

Have a look on e bay at auto plas roof boxes approx. 400lit I have had the same one for10yrs on a207,mokka and now 2017tekna all parts are available ie hinges, locks? etc It has never leaked or let me down and all at a good price, hope this helps