Thanks, goodbye

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
Jersey 1

Post by Jersey 1 »

Hello all

Having owned that Qashqai for a year and a bit, I traded her in for a Juke Nismo RS on a week ago. That Qashqai has been a great car, but I've always loved the nismo and was offered a great deal. We no longer need the space as my daughter has grown up so I jumped on the deal.

Thanks for all the help on these great friendly forums, one more question, will my space saver fit my new Juke?

Thanks again

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Jersey1, nice choice that was what we were going to buy after our Juke Tekna but due to the limited rear space we decided on the QQ, hopefully a Nismo QQ will appear sooner or later.
The Wheel should fit as the Std Nissan Size is : 5 Hole Bolt Pattern / 114,3mm PCD (Pitch Circle Dia) / Middle Hole 66,1mm Dia.
After all it is a "Space Saver Wheel" normally only for "Emergencies" / 16" #40300JD077 / 145/90/16. IMHO it should fit - Dave :)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Jersey 1

Post by Jersey 1 »

Thanks Dave, take care.
Deleted User 759

Post by Deleted User 759 »

aah you lucky bugger! Mind if I come and steal the engine for my Pulsar? lol