The saga of the jammed glass roof blind and the cruise control continues. ?.

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
CJS

Post by CJS »

As I feared the saga continues. As reported earlier the roof blind has been repaired and even the grubby fingerprints have been cleaned up by the garage. Sadly the cruise control has not been fixed. In fact the car has been back twice more to the garage since my last post. On the last occasion they said they had found a broken wire and replaced a sensor. I was optimistic about this repair as a spare part had been used! Sadly, as usual the repair worked perfectly for the journey home but would not work the following day. How do they manage that? It must take amazing skill. Well, Monday it goes in for the 4th time to have this fault corrected. I did give the Nissan documentation sent by a forum member and even translated it. All to no avail. The garage was not forthcoming about which sensor was replaced but on Monday I have time so will go into the workshop and watch what goes on. I was disappointed to see blue wire exposed in the wiring loom close to the sensor that forum members indicated might be the culprit. They are getting closer perhaps!
Qashqai J11 1.6D Tekna automatic