My QQ 1yr on

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
Bros

Post by Bros »

Hi all,

Thought I would just give my thoughts, experiences 1yr on from purchase.
My car was bought ex lease (was not told this at the time) anyway got sorted.
The car had 10.600 mls and was 8 months old.
Initially I was concerned about the oil usage and having only had the car for 600mls it was low on oil.
Contact with the garage etc I was told to monitor and report back per 1000mls.
Car topped up and checked regularly, slight loss was the story.
Checked through the manual to find that this is a characteristic of the car, WOW never heard of that before but then again I ain't no petrolhead.
So, how have things went since then.
In a word very well with nothing really to complain about yes, I am still using oil but 2l in 9k I think I can live with.
I have done over 12k this year taking the car to 23k+ and the car performed brilliantly, plenty poke when required, smooth, comfortable, great reversing & all round camera's, air con great, good on tracks off road for my fishing, tyre wear fine down to 3mm I am told now (front) although I would dispute that as this is at the outer edge, sat nav average, heater lovely and warm, 60/70 mpg on longer runs, 40odd around town not bad at all, etc,etc.
Cons, pillars that obscure vision when turning corners, no bloody wonder peeps curb their alloy or like me end up in the middle of the road. My wife has it sussed, pull your arse out of the seat and lean as far forward as you can, really, yes.
Some glitches with the electronics, nowt serious just a tad annoying.

Conclusion, yes for me it's a winner, probably the best overall car I have ever owned.

Cheers
Bobby
QQ 1.5dci Tekna 2017 Ink Blue j11 Mk2
Previously - QQ 1.5dci NTEC 2015 Black j11 Mk2