Sadly I am off

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Put down a deposit on a new mini clubman cooper s today.
Really enjoyed my time on this forum and there are some very helpful people ( special mention to Dave Berlin ) and have made my experience with the car enjoyable. Sadly for Nissan they have let me down twice now on the service side and I don't believe lightning strikes twice - however on this basis if something goes wrong again it's just a problem I don't want to tackle. Basically my local dealer is no good on the service side and I am not prepared to drive miles to other dealers to get a better experience.

I wouldn't sad bad things about the car itself as although I have had a couple of problems that's not why I am leaving.

I will pop by and I'll keep posting on the problem I have had until it's sorted out.

Wish everyone the best. Mini due somewhere between late July and late august. Will post a picture when I get it.

Good luck all
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof

duncho

Post by duncho »

Thanks Paul, good luck to you too and enjoy your new Mini.
Cheers
Daniel
Qashqai J11, 1.6 dCi CVT, ThermaClear

For latest news & tests Subscribe! to my Youtube channel
Order Stop/Start reversing & DRL dim/OFF modules!
david sunderland

Post by david sunderland »

Hope you enjoy your mini I had cooper S D countryman and it was great car no problems at all but needed space buggy and child seat for grandson. ......enjoy david
Qashqai tekna 1.2 petrol dig 6. 3. 17. gunmetal grey. glass roof m\ t...............now RENAULT KADJAR GT 160 BHP same as the QQ same car
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Thanks a Lot David. Hopefully mini turns out a better eexperience than Nissan. Cheers
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

IMG_0463.JPG

Mini has arrived. Hope to pick up Monday
All the best
Paul
Hackney

Post by Hackney »

Njoy your new ride!Real shame when you get a crappy dealer who couldn't care less about service & PR.(let's the team down So to speak.)Cheers:):)
Living the dream!
Amigo01
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai Facelift - J10b (2010–2013)

Post by Amigo01 »

Bullyboy wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:52 pm Put down a deposit on a new mini clubman cooper s today.
Really enjoyed my time on this forum and there are some very helpful people ( special mention to Dave Berlin ) and have made my experience with the car enjoyable. Sadly for Nissan they have let me down twice now on the service side and I don't believe lightning strikes twice - however on this basis if something goes wrong again it's just a problem Regroupement de prêt I don't want to tackle. Basically my local dealer is no good on the service side and I am not prepared to drive miles to other dealers to get a better experience.

I wouldn't sad bad things about the car itself as although I have had a couple of problems that's not why I am leaving.

I will pop by and I'll keep posting on the problem I have had until it's sorted out.

Wish everyone the best. Mini due somewhere between late July and late august. Will post a picture when I get it.

Good luck all
Thank you Paul, good luck
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Mini now on drive qq taken by the dealer. Again thanks to all. I will pop by on a regular basis. Good luck

IMG_0466.JPG

All the best
Paul
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Paul, nice one that is exactly the same that my sister in law has goes just like a Go- Kart, do not forget to strap the Family in 😲 - Dave Enjoy it ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Cheers Dave. Will do
All the best
Paul