Side Mouldings

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
flase001

Post by flase001 »

Hello, I am waiting for my new QQ14 in Storm White to be delivered in July With it I ordered a Utility Pack comprising Wind Deflectors, mud flaps, soft trunk mat and body side moulding.I am not sure what colour will the body side moulding will be but I guess they are going to be black. Any hints or suggestions especially with Pics on how would these look on a Storm white QQ14 ?Any suggestions on other colours please?Thanks
Storm White Nissan Qashqai Tekna 1.6 Dci CVT
Crossover Pack,Utility Pack,White Side Mouldings,Illuminated Entry Guards,Removable Tow Bar,Black Alloy Gators.
Modules:Auto Folding Mirrors,Auto windows.

AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat »

You can get them in black or white as far as i am aware.On that basis you might want to ask for them to be white?Jon, on here, has the white version on his, storm white, car.
Nissan no more...
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

flase001, there is a variety of pre-colored Side Moldings and my suggestion would be to select White with White. The Nissan Nos are : No Color #KE760-4E52H / Black Z11 #KE760-4E52B / Grey KAD #KE760-4E52G / White Pearl QAB #KE760-4E52Q.
I would have thought that your Dealer would have given you some guidance on what is available because the pre-colored versions obviously match the Nissan Colors. The Dealers can also pull out all the accessories on a PC so that you can get a better idea of what you get.
Out here I have a QQ Catologue for the Accesories and there is a picture included of the Side Moldings. I know there are a couple pics on the Forum of a White QQ with Black & White Side Molding I will take a look and let you know -Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

flase001, I searched the Forum and found what you need :
"Gallery" - "14 Plate on my Drive" this was black on white but unfortunately the pics seem to have vanished (Doylo was the contact).
"Non-Technical Qashqai Discussion" - "Alloygators" this was white on white and looks nice (jonceebee was the contact).
I hope these are some help to you - Dave ( PS I ordered Pearl White yesterday)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

flase001, just been and "Googled it" and found the missing pic so here it is black on white - Dave

flase001

Post by flase001 »

Thanks All,It would be interesting to see pics of Pearl White Bards on Storm White QQ.Any photos please? :)thanks a million
flase0012014-04-17 09:26:08
Crossover Pack,Utility Pack,White Side Mouldings,Illuminated Entry Guards,Removable Tow Bar,Black Alloy Gators.
flase001

Post by flase001 »

[quote="DaveBerlin"]flase001, just been and "Googled it" and found the missing pic so here it is black on white - Dave

[/QUOTE]
Thanks Dave ... what search criteria did you use please ?
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

flase001, just go into Google and write in what you want eg. Nissan Qashqai 2014 or whatever and the websites will pop up. Amongst the websites normally a few pics are shown which you can open up with lots of pics available. That is where I found the missing pic, there is a tendency that private pics also picked up and put in these sites - Dave
AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat »

This is Jons that i mentioned previously.http://www.qashqaiownersclub.co.uk/foru ... 9.htmlIt's about alloy gators but you can see the white side mouldings quite clearly.
AlleyCat2014-04-17 09:56:32
Nissan no more...