Sometimes you gotta love warranty

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
Darklordmick
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Darklordmick »

So my car goes in for the heated seat not working...and I also mention the a/c playing up, and the warped trim in the boot...

They kindly send me a video of the issues ...Bristol street Nissan Northampton
Needs a new heater mat for the seat, new trim in the boot and a new condenser for the a/c

3 out of 3
Glad I wasn't tripping..they did lend me a brand new Nissan micra...tekna...
It has these funny handle things in the back for the windows... :shock: not seen them since the 80's
New steering wheel vibrates on lane departure but I have to say not a lover of the steering wheel...which I think is going in the new 2018 Qashqai...all the buttons are too close together and not clearly marked...
J11 tekna in silver auto mirror and window fold
Updated double horn
LED interior lights

Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Glad all items sorted out. Interesting about the micra handles are they the same as the juke ?
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Paul, could it be the external Rear Door Handles as the Juke or is it the High Tech Window Handle (electric only in the Front ?) - Dave :lol:
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken