Now I am not so sure.

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

Sorry to have to say this Ken but I absolutely, without fear of contradiction, 110% love my new Qashqai. She has far exceeded expectations, everything works as it should and as far as Im aware, nothing has fallen off. The Nissan Connect is, so far, sadly lacking but its early days and as its free I do not intend losing sleep about it

Hang in there Ken, I really dont think you will regret it and with every week that goes by they seem to be sorting out the teething problems so things will be much improved by the time you get yours.

r80rew

Post by r80rew »

We are waiting for our QashQai as i type. Still have no date for delivery yet - 1.5dci Tekna Black.I have had 2 cars from new and has small niggles from collection. Our last car was an Audi A4 and although looked a nice car it had issues I could never get over. I am a member of both Qashqai forums and of a watch forum (WUS). The two reasons I join forums are because you meet like minded people and for research. As has been said already most happy people do not post. I have read nothing but minor niggles, none of which have put me off. I would read them for interest but wait and judge your car itself when it arrives. Hope once it arrives that you will be happy. Try not to look for faults that are not there!!
Contigo

Post by Contigo »

I've stopped posting and reading on this forum for a while as there are lots of negatives and I don't want to have to cancel my order. It will serve a purpose and is one of many cars I will run....
Current Cars: QQ 1.5 DCi Tekna, Maserati 3200GT, Mini Cooper S

Contigo

Post by Contigo »

No such thing as a perfect car BTW...
Current Cars: QQ 1.5 DCi Tekna, Maserati 3200GT, Mini Cooper S

jukester46

Post by jukester46 »

I concur about the forums matey. Yes there may be a few niggles and MInor faults but im on my fourth Nissan, 3 jukes and now a QQ and nothing has gone wrong or hanging off. Ive had fords before the last being the new shape.one week old and it went back because the paint washed off the bumper and spent 3 weeks in the body shop. Had it back a week and cv joint collapsed then 2 weeks later clutch went!!!. No such probs with Nissan. Dont read too much into forums. As mentioned all the info should be in the handbook and is, if not pop back to the dealers.... its not a big prob
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

I understand exactly what Teknaken is saying, I had same view and luckily my car was delivered so couldnt do much lolThats why my only tip is go collect your car and wait until your home then try and work out whats wrong with itThat said Nissan have pulled a fast one a few times now, they got away with the changes and the clever naming of spec that makes a consumer expect diffrent to what they get I myself will be much more cautious with any car next time let alone a NissanBut the car is great, im lucky the auto locking doors dont bother me or the speed cameras or heated windows etc and the radio again to me is acceptable but I do accept it could of been way betterTo me the car is great almost amazing just missed the excellent simply by saving probably under £100 cost to themBut its not this forums fault or any other forum people write what they feel and its up to us to read and work out if the fault is valid or a moan, I once bought a pair of Crocs I absolutely loved, was expensive and i put a lot of thought about itWife giggles at it mates knew it niggled me and the wisecracks went on for months even though after first day I didnt wear it againIronicly since then everyone who laughed has had the same crocs or similar at some point so I was the mug letting other people alter my mind
jukester46

Post by jukester46 »

Get Scetchers next time Donk
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

My wife is into Crocs, not sure what that says about Donkey - I prefer Clark's myself!
PeterL2014-04-20 21:05:50
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Ex Essex boy says only one thing Chavs R us lol
teknaken

Post by teknaken »

Thanks to you all for the positive replies.Perhaps it is just the waiting that is getting to me, almost 3 months to date with another 2 months until delivery (if that date doesn't change).You've cheered an old man up. Thanks again.Happy Easter to all Forum members.Ken
2019 1.3 Tekna Dig-T 160 (Automatic)
2014 1.6 dCi Tekna CVT Bronze Metallic - delivered 9/7/14