Closing windows nuiassance

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
NissanMarz
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by NissanMarz »

I wonder if it is possible to have my windows automatically shut up when I press the lock button of my car remote. I also have to turn on the car if I forget the windows open when I exit the car. It would be nice if there is a software update by Nissan to handle this request. It should be implemented in new models.

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

We have a 2014 LHD QQ Tekna J11A and this facility is not installed. The new QQ J11B does have this facility as Standard see note :

IMG_4327.JPG

Please try to make use of the "Search" Facility as there is a vast amount of detail and facts already available it just needs some time to search. Try the attached as an example - Dave ;)

" Auto Window Closing" viewtopic.php?f=29&t=4430

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc61MZLwr9c&sns=em
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Darklordmick
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Darklordmick »

I’ve fitted one of these...not only does it auto fold the wing mirrors ( mine just missed out on factory fit ) when the car is locked it will also close any windows left open..in a sequence...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Qashqa ... SwmgJY45vx
J11 tekna in silver auto mirror and window fold
Updated double horn
LED interior lights
aussiebob

Post by aussiebob »

Hi Darklordmick - is that kit plug and pray or does it involve identifying and splicing into wiring looms ?

If possible are you able to post the installation instructions included ?