Wind Noise

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
tonylambert30

Post by tonylambert30 »

Mr Jones wrote:How do you know this? what is the comment based on?My QQ is in the garage in Cardiff tomorrow (4th time) but this time Nissan HQ on on the case to to fix the fault prior to returning it un fixed! I speak regular to the CEO office customer team and they say there is a fix. I hope for their sake there is, or I will be rejecting the car.

hi there there is a fix for the wind noise on the qq j11 model its the outer wing mirror there is a small gap allowing wind ini work for Nissan uk

dafio
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by dafio »

I couldn't believe the wind noise when I got above 45 mph ,, took me 3 days .. duct taped all the doors one by one ,al the seals and everything , all to no joy of finding the cause , then got my wife to drive it while I was in the back …. stopped/pulled over , removed the radio antenna/car aerial …. and hey presto .. smooth and quiet .. no noise at all …the factory fitted one is too long and whips about with the wind ...whistling … ordered a shorter "bee sting" type of aerial (internet £6) and is the car is great now , quiet and better