Poor Nissan Service

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
GunmetalQashqai

Post by GunmetalQashqai »

Nissan have had my car since the 2nd of January and still haven't even started the interim service :evil: and ive been given some crap 2017 micra which is hard to adapt to. Is there anything i can do?? The car is with Nissan London West.
2017(66) Reg Gun Metallic 1.2 DIG-T N Vision- Spare Wheel Kit- Mudflaps- Chrome Sill Protectors.(SOLD OCTOBER 2018) Now GLC 250 AMG Line Premium Plus.
2016(66) Reg Gun Metallic 1.2 DIG-T Tekna X Tronic- Spare Wheel Kit-Chrome Sill Protectors.

Mark46

Post by Mark46 »

Normally an interim service would be completed within a day, the dealer should contact you if it goes beyond that. I suggest you give them a call to see what’s going on.
In regards to the courtesy car most dealers will give you a like for like car on request, if you don’t request a similar vehicle then you will just get what is available at the time.
QQ 2014 (64) 1.5dci n-tec+ (gun metallic)
DRL mod & mud flaps.
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Take a look at their Website Reviews there appears to be a lot of negative comments about this place. Personally I would try to nail the Service Mgr. or the MD of the place, naturally an email to NCS with a copy to the Dealer might help - Dave ;)
PS perhaps you should look for a new Dealer as they can be worth their weight in gold, if you find one :D
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

Hi,

I don't want to be negative, but it makes me wonder if they have damaged your car & are trying to fix it without telling you. It would not hurt to ask the question.
GunmetalQashqai wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:48 pm Nissan have had my car since the 2nd of January and still haven't even started the interim service :evil: and ive been given some crap 2017 micra which is hard to adapt to. Is there anything i can do?? The car is with Nissan London West.
GunmetalQashqai

Mark46 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:56 pm Normally an interim service would be completed within a day, the dealer should contact you if it goes beyond that. I suggest you give them a call to see what’s going on.
In regards to the courtesy car most dealers will give you a like for like car on request, if you don’t request a similar vehicle then you will just get what is available at the time.
The thing is they booked this advance on the 23rd December 2017 and i was told i would get a like for like QQ and i got a Micra so what can i do??
2017(66) Reg Gun Metallic 1.2 DIG-T N Vision- Spare Wheel Kit- Mudflaps- Chrome Sill Protectors.(SOLD OCTOBER 2018) Now GLC 250 AMG Line Premium Plus.
2016(66) Reg Gun Metallic 1.2 DIG-T Tekna X Tronic- Spare Wheel Kit-Chrome Sill Protectors.
GunmetalQashqai

Mark46 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:56 pm Normally an interim service would be completed within a day, the dealer should contact you if it goes beyond that. I suggest you give them a call to see what’s going on.
Also Mark the thing here is that its the car's first service and has been with them since 8:30 this morning and they cant even complete an interim service?? Will speak to Manager about this do you think they will give me anything?? They said the workshop was packed and i was like i dont care i want my car back by today and they were like NO :evil:
david sunderland

Post by david sunderland »

I was just going to say the same so you need to inspect your car before leaving the garage the service itself is changing oil and filter and a MOT style check a couple of hours at most ...was there any other jobs to do????
Qashqai tekna 1.2 petrol dig 6. 3. 17. gunmetal grey. glass roof m\ t...............now RENAULT KADJAR GT 160 BHP same as the QQ same car
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

This is a Nissan owned dealership.
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
GunmetalQashqai

Gel wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:18 pm This is a Nissan owned dealership.
What do you mean its a Nissan owned dealership??
GunmetalQashqai

david sunderland wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:16 pm I was just going to say the same so you need to inspect your car before leaving the garage the service itself is changing oil and filter and a MOT style check a couple of hours at most ...was there any other jobs to do????
Yh there was the headlight on the driver side was getting really condensate and a mpg on the petrol as to why its doing too low