The QQ has landed!

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
korky

Post by korky »

[quote="Donkey"] Well done Korky you been so patient, as it goes the problems you have overcome mate would have filled the forum and rightly so but its nice you haung in there and got your car

Speed cameras have to be turned on in POI in nav as well mate you can turn them off bleepA  show and bleep
Good to see early fuel econoamy, wait until its bedded in lol even when DPF working fuel economy not bad over all
I loved the old one but the new one somehow is significantly better somehow even the ride is better yet they downgraded the suspension the old one had (no idea how they done that as it goes)
My DAB is effected by weather, but then so are most cars but one quick question did you find the locking system easy to work?
Im almost automaticly doing it now annoyingly even to my Focus lol
[/QUOTE]

Hey mate - thanks for all the wise words previously!

Re speed cameras - I've been in to myPOI and he alerts file is there....been in to set up and set POI alerts on to 'ON & Beep' (or something to that effect) - how do I go and turn on in POI - is this where you'd select other things like petrol stations etc? If so that's probably what I've missed.

Tell me more about the locking system?

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Locking system as in unlocking and locking your car?When I first heard it seemed awkward now is a routine loli press button open door get inas i close door my thumb hits the mirror button finger on start button as i slip seat belt ongetting out again my finger hits mirror button as i open doorI keep now doing this routine with non Nissan cars lolI have my traffic turned off in the radio section btw but go into POI in your nav make sure your POI warnings are on etc
korky

Post by korky »

Ahh ok got you now lol! I will check it out and let you know
bosley711

Post by bosley711 »

Congratulations Korky

Very nice in black , I still finding new things with mine lol
1.5 DCI Tekna in Gun Metal,Illuminated Side Bars, Hood Deflector, Removable Towbar, British Bulldog riding shot gun
korky

Post by korky »

Guys have popped some pics in to this bread re space saver http://www.qashqaiownersclub.co.uk/foru ... .html#6591
kramrolyat702014-04-29 09:07:17
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Korky: In a few months I'm sure all the dramas will be a distant memory and your parents will be zipping along using hardly any fuel at all whilst in glorious comfort.
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

[quote="kramrolyat70"]Korky: In a few months I'm sure all the dramas will be a distant memory and your parents will be zipping along using hardly any fuel at all whilst in glorious comfort.[/QUOTE]From chatting with Korky hes already forgotten them lolHes parents will be lucky to even get to drive it
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

lol.....Always the way.
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014
korky

Post by korky »

Ha ha guys...I've only driven it once! Tried to borrow it from them last night but they weren't having any of it