Nissan Qashqai loses value fast

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
Hocki

Post by Hocki »

Nissan Qashqai loses value fast I bought my Qashqai N-Connecta Digi-t 115 Xtronic Oct 2016 for 20,300 gbp in Sweden and has driven 6213 miles and was offered 13500 gbp if I would sell it. my next car will be a Toyota or similar that retains value better :cry:
Oct 2016 Nissan Qashqai 1,2DIG-T CVT N-Connecta White

Deleted User 1571

Post by Deleted User 1571 »

You are offered a low trade price for it. It will retail for perhaps £4k more even though it is a petrol IVT, which isn't the most sought after model I'd have thought. Not in the UK at any rate.
The trade will probably assume that you are desperate for the cash and quickly, so they will offer low in order to maximise their profit. They are not in business to be charitable.

Be careful which model of Toyota you buy or you might find that its just as much a money pit. By the time they are three years of age they are worth no more than 50% of the new price generally and therefore if you kept it for 20 more months you might get offered £10,000 in part exchange for it. That's unless interest rates rise and overvalued lease cars flood the auctions and cause the trade to collapse. This may well happen.