Protection package with new car order

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
waynescott1973
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by waynescott1973 »

TerryH wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:56 pm I had mud flaps (Nissan call them mudguards, strangely) fitted on my new N-Connecta in Sept. I later bought Nissan's own set of rubber mats (just over £50, from memory). They are excellent, are designed to fit fully and perfectly, and have a clip device which keeps them secure. Mats which slip can soon knacker your clutch by slipping under the pedal, I'm told, because you can't depress the pedal fully. Having already experienced Nissan UK's stubborn reluctance to replace faulty parts, I reckon it was well worth getting the purpose-made mats for a few quid more. Incidentally, it's amazing how much muck they pick up, thus protecting the carpets.thank you for the tip, I will get the genuine ones he quoted me £50 for then, and copies are £35 on internet so as you say best spend a few quid more. Can't wait to collect the car Thursday. Thanks for replying. Wayne.
J11b 2018 QQ Tekna + 1.2 auto GUNMETAL GREY.
Chrome cup holder replacement, chrome Bose speaker surrounds. QQ Floor mats. Lifetime auto glym shine.

TerryH
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by TerryH »

It's well worth the little extra, especially when you consider the £25,000 or more we pay for the car. Enjoy your new Qashqai. You won't be disappointed.
Qq N-Connecta. DIG-T 163 1.6 Petrol. Vivid blue. Sept. 2017. Lancs., UK