Thank you Nissan of Peterborough

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

You just have to laugh.

My wife took my QQ for a service & warranty work. A Noisy Drivers Seat & corroded Front Left Wheel.

The guy at the service desk asks where the car was last serviced? (They always ask, but why, they can check themselves and probably do). My wife tells them it was Nissan in Boston. The guy laughs & tells her that they are rubbish and that's why they recently closed (personally I thought they were mostly fine).

Any-ways, my wife goes to pick my car up, does a quick check around the car with the service guy & asks why they did not replace the corroded wheel. Well FCUK me, they changed the wrong wheel, they replaced the left rear instead of the left front. The guys gets reminded of his earlier statement about Nissan Boston & gets eats humble pie. Looks like there may be another dealership disappearing soon then! DCIK Heads. Yes I spelled some stuff deliberately wrong.

To cap it off, they have also damaged some of the plastic trim near the bottom of the seat they replaced. Any guesses where I'm having to spend my next Saturday Morning. I just hope they have not damaged that wheel they removed.

Signing out.

J0nnyb0i
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by J0nnyb0i »

Oh boy, I opened this thinking it was going to be the first thread I've ever seen which actually PRAISES a dealership.

I guess this was too good to be true!! :D

Sorry about your terrible experience though - however many thanks for the warning. Probably won't be going to Nissan Peterborough any time soon!