It's Here!

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat »

Picked up the QQ about 2 hours ago and i am like a dog with two tails :)Dealer did a very thorough handover and as a top off gave my son a model car and my wife a bunch of flowers.I'll probably post a few photos later when i re-arrange my face to something closer to normal.
Nissan no more...

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

woot nice one mateabout time you picked it upLove the welcome extras I got flowers but my son missed out lolnows the wax on wax off and time to go sit in the bank holiday traffic and remember its rude to sit smirking too much lol
korky

Post by korky »

Love it and enjoy
AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat »

Thanks guys. I've got the wax ready to go.
I am now in the tiny wheels club too.
Nissan no more...
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

I was pricing up the tyres of our tiny wheels to get a spare wheelAs it goes I can think of a lot of reasons to carry on loving our 17" wheels, the price literaly triples shooting up to 19" and im told the wear factor is much better as wellWe all look forward to a petrol write up soon, we read n read the oil burners but been a while since a petrol review was made mateInk blue eh, now thats a colour id give hand to wax, stunning colour well worth the time to do a nice job and the premium wheels realy set the colour off
AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat »

Well it was here, it's going back for a bit.There is an issue with how the front left side of the dash is connected to the car.Basically it feels like it isn't screwed up right at all and it sounds like a marble in a washing machine driving along on anything but pristine roads.Trying not to let it annoy me too much as the dealers been very good about getting it back in straight away.
Nissan no more...
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Sign of a good dealersh*t happens its how quick they pounce to sort it out that makes em great lol
phaedra

Post by phaedra »

I just found one of the infamous "extra" black bolts rattling around in the boot wheel well, maybe it's missing from your dash? As Donkey says, sign of a good dealer is how quickly they sort any niggles/problems out, mine just want me to make a list and will look at it if/when a software update is officially released so could be days or months!.
Goodbye Qashqai, Hello Ford Kuga, much quieter ride and a decent sound system :)
AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat »

To be fair to the dealer it was they who instigated the call to see how it was going and were quite proactive about it going back in.I have a suspicion it's because i'm due a Nissan "survey" call but that might just be my slightly suspicious mind.I guess we shall see.Like i said in a previous post, it's great saying how fast you can build cars but bugger all use if you don't tighten up screws properly.I accept that with the state of the roads all cars are going to shake things lose but it helps a bit if they do use a screw driver once in a while and not finger tihgt will do ;)
Nissan no more...
Deleted User 759

Post by Deleted User 759 »

aah another DIG-T owner :) Starting to get lonely on here with all these derv sniffers!! If you are interested in tracking your MPG, then setup an account on fuelly.com. Seems as though I'm the only DIG-T engine on there at the moment, would be good to compare what I am getting against other peoples!