It's Here!

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat »

[quote="SplanK"]
aah another DIG-T owner :) Starting to get lonely on here with all these derv sniffers!! If you are interested in tracking your MPG, then setup an account on fuelly.com. Seems as though I'm the only DIG-T engine on there at the moment, would be good to compare what I am getting against other peoples![/QUOTE]I used to do it with the Yeti but got bored with it after a while.I think i'm getting about 38 to 42mpg at the moment, but i've not done a couple of tank to tank tests yet.It's about how i was hoping it would be so far anyway.
Nissan no more...

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Lol i sliped up with my fuely ill have to go through papers and update itTo be fair rattles not something easily spotted on PDI so its not the dealers fault and a great way of testing the road ahead if they straight on a minor fault like that you can rest knowing anything bad will be covered in same fashion
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

Congrats. on picking up your car Richard and sorry to here of your rattle problems, I am sure they will put it right pretty quickly. I found a few loose screws on mine which I quickly put right myself as they were easy to spot, mainly in the boot area and footwells but other than that no problems what so ever.The fuel is increasing as well at last, she is now at 1800 miles and averaging about 43.7 mpg. I think this will still improve when it gets warmer and more run in.The genuine Nissan wind deflectors look great, are easy to fit and I am sure also seems to make the car run quieter, a bit pricey though but do look so much better than Heko ones
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat »

Thanks Jon.If it was something i could get at easily i'd have done it myself but i couldn't work out where the offending screw(s) would live.However, it seems to be something to do with the vent, dash "end cap" and the bottom of the glovebox housing.I suspect it might just be one or two screws and that'll pull it all together and stop the rattle.It doesn't happen when the interior is warm, so i don't think it's major but it's annoying when the car is so young.Only other screw that needed a bit of a tweak was the "grab handle" for the boot but that was easy enough to sort out.Other than that one little niggle and a couple of buses that have tried to pull out and wallop me it has been a pleasing experience so far.
Nissan no more...
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

On a banger id say get your tool box out but not on a day old carif one screw loose they all need a check and let the dealership do it after all they charge Nissan who in turn go to the dept responsible and throw swords at them stops the fault becoming widespread
bosley711

Post by bosley711 »

Congats on pick up your new QQ I now done nearly 900 miles and still loving it
1.5 DCI Tekna in Gun Metal,Illuminated Side Bars, Hood Deflector, Removable Towbar, British Bulldog riding shot gun