All Qashqai Bulbs

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
lapalmeraie
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by lapalmeraie »

Hi all, tnx for sharing my video Terry.

With all respect gvmdaddy, I'm not sure that you could be able to judge the exact light spread just based in this video?
I use these lights for more than one year now and I never ever had any negative reaction whatsoever, even when asking explicitly.
As said in a other topic with this same doubts, I will give an update when the light spread is checked in the garage (last big check up they didn't look after this point).

I think you right about mentioning the eventual problems with the spread but think we shouldn't condemn it by default neither.

I did replace High and Low beam as you can see in the video, this because I live in a quite rural area were I do have to use Highs quite a lot.
I didn't changed the Fogs yet, this because I barely use those indeed. I maybe will change them someday. One year ago the also costed like €30 but now I saw the for half the price. It will be just for knowing the have all the same color...

Cheers
Niek
Qashqai J11b 2020 N-TEC - 1.3 DIG-T 140PS
Qashqai J11a Connect Edition 1.6 DIG-T 163PS

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Also read the attachment that Gloucester has now postedDave :)
There is a comment regarding Glare and Brightness on cheap LED’s :

https://www.powerbulbs.com/blog/2016/08 ... lbs-to-led
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Terry64
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Terry64 »

lapalmeraie wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:56 am Hi all, tnx for sharing my video Terry.

With all respect gvmdaddy, I'm not sure that you could be able to judge the exact light spread just based in this video?
I use these lights for more than one year now and I never ever had any negative reaction whatsoever, even when asking explicitly.
As said in a other topic with this same doubts, I will give an update when the light spread is checked in the garage (last big check up they didn't look after this point).

I think you right about mentioning the eventual problems with the spread but think we shouldn't condemn it by default neither.

I did replace High and Low beam as you can see in the video, this because I live in a quite rural area were I do have to use Highs quite a lot.
I didn't changed the Fogs yet, this because I barely use those indeed. I maybe will change them someday. One year ago the also costed like €30 but now I saw the for half the price. It will be just for knowing the have all the same color...

Cheers
Niek
Very good video well worth watching, I agree the only true way to find out if the beam pattern meets the MOT criteria would be to actually get them checked, but even this can be sketchy as different testers have different views as soon as they spot you have upgraded them.

I was considering the ones with a heat sink rather than a fan, they would give more room for fitting and after doing a little research would not get to hot.

Terry
Qashqai ACENTA 1.5 DIESEL , INK BLUE, Chrome Mirror caps,Tailgate Lower/Upper Trim,Front Lip Door side Strips Front lower grill, Bonnet struts,Puddle light + Footwell lights