Contact Nissan Customer Service Again or Give Dealer Another Chance?

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
GunmetalQashqai

Post by GunmetalQashqai »

Hi there i have literally spoken to my case Manager about my ongoing case and i was told to speak to the manager of Nissan London West and despite calling last Thursday and now being Monday and still not getting a call back i am very disappointed and disatified with the dealer do i give them another chance and call back now or contact Nissan to further escelate as this is a dealer that is under investigation? :?:
2017(66) Reg Gun Metallic 1.2 DIG-T N Vision- Spare Wheel Kit- Mudflaps- Chrome Sill Protectors.(SOLD OCTOBER 2018) Now GLC 250 AMG Line Premium Plus.
2016(66) Reg Gun Metallic 1.2 DIG-T Tekna X Tronic- Spare Wheel Kit-Chrome Sill Protectors.

Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

That is a dealership actually owned by Nissan, but their service /attitude seems to leave a lot to be desired.
Stick with hassling Case Manager; he should have more clout over that dealership than an independently owned one.
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
GunmetalQashqai

Post by GunmetalQashqai »

Hi there Gel thanks for the advice but will stick with the Case Manager but Dave told me to contact the Managing Director so do you think i should contact them or wait with the case Manager who has literally now told me to speak to the Manager of the dealer which now i have not got a reply back from nearly a week ago.
2017(66) Reg Gun Metallic 1.2 DIG-T N Vision- Spare Wheel Kit- Mudflaps- Chrome Sill Protectors.(SOLD OCTOBER 2018) Now GLC 250 AMG Line Premium Plus.
2016(66) Reg Gun Metallic 1.2 DIG-T Tekna X Tronic- Spare Wheel Kit-Chrome Sill Protectors.
Terry64
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Terry64 »

GunmetalQashqai wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:39 pm Hi there i have literally spoken to my case Manager about my ongoing case and i was told to speak to the manager of Nissan London West and despite calling last Thursday and now being Monday and still not getting a call back i am very disappointed and disatified with the dealer do i give them another chance and call back now or contact Nissan to further escelate as this is a dealer that is under investigation? :?:
You have only actually waited 2 days for a call back, very rare the Branch manager would call of a week end so in theory you have waited friday and Monday, although your case manager has more clout he/she has advised you speak with the branch so I would ring the branch it could be a simple case of the Branch manager has Friday or Monday as there day off so have not chased your case up.
If after ringing the Branch you do not get any success then ring your case Manager that way you have the extra that you have had to chase them and still no joy.
Qashqai ACENTA 1.5 DIESEL , INK BLUE, Chrome Mirror caps,Tailgate Lower/Upper Trim,Front Lip Door side Strips Front lower grill, Bonnet struts,Puddle light + Footwell lights