Stainless Sill Guards

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

If you are looking for sill guards for the new 2014QQ do not waste you money paying over £150 for Nissan parts, these for around £30 look just as good and are stainless steel and easy to fit.http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CHROME-DOOR-S ... 7675.l2557 Jon
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors

cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

Hi Jon thanks for the link, unfortunately they have sold out, I have emailed the company to find out if and when they are getting them in again. I will let you know if i get a reply.
1.6 dci CVT Tekna Nightshade Delivery picked up on the 17th
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

[quote="cliffgorse"]Hi Jon thanks for the link, unfortunately they have sold out, I have emailed the company to find out if and when they are getting them in again. I will let you know if i get a reply. [/QUOTE]
Hi Cliff I am not surprised as the quality is absolutely first class, really thick stainless and a well etched QQ logo. They were also selling the matt (Ice Chrome) ones when I bought mine, they may still have some of these in stock.
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors