OLD QQ V NEW QQ

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
cyclonebri1

Post by cyclonebri1 »

Had a 63 plate qashqai, last of the mk1's I think?

1.6dci Tekna. Spec was good for the time, reliability wasn't,

Does anyone here have a new as in 2018 car but also had a pre model change one??????????????????

How does it figure.

And if anyone has owned a Renault Kadjar and gone QQ, that would be brilliant

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

You might well have to search the web for specific information as attached for example as there are a lot of facts out there. I can understand your point though and that is to get feedback from owners of these vehicles - hope it works for you Dave :D

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/our- ... hqai-rival

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
cyclonebri1

Post by cyclonebri1 »

You're right, reviews are one thing, Fell for that one, but the only valuable info is from owners. Trouble is it's simply too close, but I have to compare poor value from great volume spec features on the QQ with poor performing electronics/tech on the Kadjar. Check all refs to RLinks to see what I mean.

There is no issue with performance/economy, wouldn't have mattered 20 years back but we now all want better, much better, the best in fact.
cyclonebri1

Post by cyclonebri1 »

Just seen your reference to J11 in your signature ending 2017, does that mean the current QQ is mk111?, or was it minor facelift last year only