Speed Camera Alerts Ref to (Gatso Cameras)

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
Dragstar
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Dragstar »

Has anybody else notice ref to audible alert warnings with Gatso Cameras, on the journey i use there are two Gatso Speed Cameras when nearing one it gives you a audible Bleep at preset settings then another when getting closer to the camera the second one again gives you one at preset setting but then bleeps every few seconds until you reach the camera just seems strange two cameras the same but getting two different audible Warnings :!:
2014 Qashqai Accenta Premium 1.5DCI, Gunmetal Paintwork, Crossover Pack, Pan Roof,Bonnet Strut Kit, sidebars, and a Bit of Chrome :D
2011 Audi TT Quattro Roadster Volcano Red (Pearl}
2012 Vauxhall VXR GTC Arden Blue
2012 Vauxhall GTC 140 SRi

gloucester

Post by gloucester »

I only ever had the single quiet beep
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)
Pure RedQ

Post by Pure RedQ »

Have to confess that I didn't know out speed camera audible warnings
Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

I got this whan I downloaded a new set of cameras some one gave a link to. I followed the instructions and got the double beep u describe. I'm guessing you have the same. Try removing g your updated cameras
Has anybody else notice ref to audible alert warnings with Gatso Cameras, on the journey i use there are two Gatso Speed Cameras when nearing one it gives you a audible Bleep at preset settings then another when getting closer to the camera the second one again gives you one at preset setting but then bleeps every few seconds until you reach the camera just seems strange two cameras the same but getting two different audible Warnings :!:
Dragstar

Post by Dragstar »

Daewar wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:54 pm I got this when I downloaded a new set of cameras someone gave a link to. I followed the instructions and got the double beep u describe. I'm guessing you have the same. Try removing your updated cameras

Thanks Daewar, i downloaded the same link ?, How do i remove the updated version and will this put it back to how it was before the update.
2014 Qashqai Accenta Premium 1.5DCI, Gunmetal Paintwork, Crossover Pack, Pan Roof,Bonnet Strut Kit, sidebars, and a Bit of Chrome :D
redqashqai
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by redqashqai »

Pure RedQ wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:28 am Have to confess that I didn't know out speed camera audible warnings
The more recent QQ connect software has the default set to off.

If you wish to turn them on: On the head Unit press Setup.
Choose Navigation, then My POI settings. then My POI warnings.
Press My POI warnings until it reads "On and Beep".

It will now alert you to speed cameras. You can also change the 250 yard warning to a greater distance in the same menu.
Current: 2020 1.3 DIG-T QQ NTEC - Manual J11b - Magnetic Red - delivered 10.20.
Previous: 2018 1.2 DIG-T QQ N-Connecta - Manual J11b - Magnetic Red - delivered 09.18.
Previous: 2016 1.2 DIG-T QQ N-Connecta - Manual J11a - Flame Red - delivered 04.16.
Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

I realy cant remeber, but I think i removed the downloaded POIs.
Dragstar wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:15 pm
Daewar wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:54 pm I got this when I downloaded a new set of cameras someone gave a link to. I followed the instructions and got the double beep u describe. I'm guessing you have the same. Try removing your updated cameras

Thanks Daewar, i downloaded the same link ?, How do i remove the updated version and will this put it back to how it was before the update.
Dragstar

Post by Dragstar »

Daewar wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:54 pm I got this whan I downloaded a new set of cameras some one gave a link to. I followed the instructions and got the double beep u describe. I'm guessing you have the same. Try removing g your updated cameras
Thanks Daewar for your Reply, Removed Speed camera update from the Poi's now working as Normal :D