Broken Down - 2014 QQ 1.5

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
Contigo

Post by Contigo »

Steve, where did you order from?
Current Cars: QQ 1.5 DCi Tekna, Maserati 3200GT, Mini Cooper S

AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat »

[quote="kinelfire"]As for tyre pressures thats quite normal I've found, they tend to come over inflated from the factory & dealers rarely check. One of the things I checked on both my QQs & both were up in the 40s.[/QUOTE]Mine were 34 all around according to the onboard system when i checked this morning.I'll get out the gauage and double check later.
Nissan no more...
AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat »

O and a quick update on my rattles.The car is much quieter now.It will still rattle a little bit from the passenger vent if the road is seriously crufty but for 95 of the time it's now wafting along in silence with just a little wind noise around the mirrors.Much better than it was, not 100% perfect, but i'm not sure if i'm just been picky about it now as i was sensitive about listening for it.Next job is to "do battle" with the stereo and get the radio set up properly.
Nissan no more...
Timp

Post by Timp »

Glad it's sounding better now :-)If you get the google 'send to car' working, please let me know, I'm having no luck :-)
Rob_S

Post by Rob_S »

[quote="Timp"]Glad it's sounding better now :-)If you get the google 'send to car' working, please let me know, I'm having no luck :-)[/QUOTE]I've had that working, but there is a lot of things you have to do to get it working, like registering the app, linking phone to car, clicking on the map to send to the car and then retrieving the locations when you are in the car.PeterL has a great guide to the setup here, look towards the bottom of the page: -http://www.qashqaiownersclub.co.uk/foru ... tmlRemeber it only sends the final destination to the car, not a route. The route is chosen by the car itself. It does send the address, phone number etc, so you can call the destination from a button on the screen.

Rob_S2014-05-09 11:56:42
Now 1.3 petrol Tekna + Gunmetal (Oct-2022)
Was 1.5dci Tekna+ Gunmetal (March 2018)
Was 1.5dci Acenta Premium Magnetic Red (March 2014)
Timp

Post by Timp »

Thanks so much Rob! I have done most of the tricks of loading apps etc but I think this may seal the deal to get this working.Really appreciate it...