Lowering my QQ

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
Terry64
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Terry64 »

Wick1974 wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:45 pm Oh wow Dave .. I had no idea. I appreciate all this... thank you so much. I'll definatly be spending time checking these sites out. Super stoked! Cheers!!
Dont spend to much time looking or you may find yourself having to spend many hours fitting extras, :lol:
It becomes very addictive with so many extras that can be fitted to the qashqai
When searching for bits you can also search by looking for Rouge Sport as you have already mentioned your vin showed yours as being a rouge sport.
I have purchased parts for my UK Built qashqai form US dealers that were for the Rouge sport, you just need to make sure you have the Model
Qashqai ACENTA 1.5 DIESEL , INK BLUE, Chrome Mirror caps,Tailgate Lower/Upper Trim,Front Lip Door side Strips Front lower grill, Bonnet struts,Puddle light + Footwell lights

Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

If its body roll you don't want, how about getting uprated anti-roll bars?
Wick1974 wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:14 pm Thanks man ..I'll look at that site.
Like my previous SUV (2011 GMC Terrain) this QQ has alot of body roll when cornering at high speeds. When I lowered my Terrain the body roll reduced dramatically and became more fun to drive. I'd like the same with my QQ. I've also been a lowrider my whole life. It's a lifestyle here for some of us. I've seen the QQ lowered in the UK and it looks amazing.
Thanks for giving me some directions.. cheers!!!

Greg86 wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:10 pm I understand why you'd want to lower a car, I've done it myself in the past, but not with a car like the qq.
It kind of defeats the purpose of having a car like the qq, higher driving position etc

Anyway, it's your car so up to you. I would use eibach springs if I was to do it.

https://www.eibachshop.co.uk/?gclid=Cj0 ... L0EALw_wcB

Fill in the drop down boxes and you'll find lowering spring kits for the qashqai.