Car problems

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2
phill42bw
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Car problems

Post by phill42bw » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:40 pm

Hi had my new quashqai ony since june 18, been back into garage 7 times for vibration / noise coming from passenger side. Come out worse than it went in. Lost the thrill of owning thi car now. Not happy. :oops: :oops:

Daewar

Re: Car problems

Post by Daewar » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:30 pm

The QQ can be a great car. For the most part, I really like mine.

Keep persisting and maybe consider phoning Nissan customer care line to see what they can do. Sometimes its just a case of trying different garage who may have experience of this fault.
phill42bw wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:40 pm
Hi had my new quashqai ony since june 18, been back into garage 7 times for vibration / noise coming from passenger side. Come out worse than it went in. Lost the thrill of owning thi car now. Not happy. :oops: :oops:
J11A 2016 1.6 dci Tekna, AWD.

Terry64
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: Car problems

Post by Terry64 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:07 pm

Unfortunately the Qashqai seems to have a few rattle knocks taps ect I had a couple but my garage solved and stopped them.
I had driver seat squeaking when I made a turn turned out a loose bolt, now my passenger side is doing the same getting checked on next service this month.

I had a rattle on passenger side near cloth box, never told what that was but they stopped it and a knocking when the engine was idleing like some thing was tapping on the underneath off the passenger side of car, fixed but not told what it was.

Once there fixed you get back to liking the car but I understand how you feel, it hurts to think you paid so much for what is supposed to be a quality car only to have so many little problems.

Just keep taking it back until its fixed and as already mentioned maybe get Nissan involved they contact the dealer and from then on the dealer has to report back to them and advise what they found and what they did.
Nissan will also keep in contact with you to let you know what is happening.
Qashqai ACENTA K9K TYPE 1.5 DIESEL ENGINE, INK BLUE, Chrome Mirror caps, Tailgate Boot Chrome Lower Trim,Front Lip Finisher, Chrome,Door Sills Strips, Chrome

Return to “Main QashQai Discussion”