Get along to Lidl - £26.99 Roof Bars

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
Wozza

Post by Wozza »

Hi folks only just joined and now the proud owner of my 2nd QQ. Just happened to take a glance in the Lidl flyer and noticed that they were selling roof bars for £26.99 so thought I would check them out. Guess what...they fitted perfectly!! So if anyone is considering roof bars get along to Lidl quick.

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Wozza, it looks like these Lidl Bars are designed for Roof Bars not Roof Rails. Take a look at the Opel Mokka Forum comments they could be dangerous - you get what you pay for !. I thought it better to inform you just in case you damage the QQ or other people. - Dave

http://www.mokkaownersclub.co.uk/forum/ ... ic330.html

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Wozza

Post by Wozza »

Sorry if I sound like I'm being thick but I wouldn't say that the new QQ has Rails I would personally call them bars. Photo to follow shortly.

BTW - just swapped from a Mokka, wish I hadn't swapped from the QQ in the 1st place. Completely different build quality and didn't have to wait 7 months for it to arrive from Korea!

Really chuffed with QQ number 2
Wozza

Post by Wozza »

Here we go...like a glove!image.jpg
Wozza

Post by Wozza »

Didn't spot the Reliant in the background when I was taking the photo
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Well Wozza, that installation looks as if it was designed for the QQ, looks good. Regarding the "Reliant" is that a 4 wheel one ? because when I lived in the UK my buddy had two 3 wheelers and nearly every Friday night the "Boys" rolled them on the roofs in the middle of the street - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Wozza

Post by Wozza »

I couldn't believe how well they fitted. Not sure on the reliant, although its a bit windy on the hill today so would have been brave or nuts if it was a 3 wheeler.
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

Just shot out and bought a set, great value and they fit perfectly. Thanks!
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
mikeburton1955

Post by mikeburton1955 »

Bought one this morning, just need the car to arrive!!
Ordered Tekna 1.5 dCi in Gun Metal from Buyacar.co.uk on 18th March, delivery expected mid June