strange noise please help

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
bev 2311

Post by bev 2311 »

Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me identify a strange either warning noise or not sure what it is I have had my car a week now and wed this week a strange beeping has been going off at random times it isnt the beep of the sensors or lane departure it is a two tone beep it is a
beep boo beep it is doing my head in I have disconected my phone incase it was that I have plugged in all seat belts to rule that out I have turned off poi alert turned off radio and it is none of these it comes on at different speeds when slowing and at a constant speed I can go 5 miles and it can go off 3 time and do a 15 mile trip but it can only sounds once confused .com
I contacted the garage they have said try to rule stuff out and if it continues into middle of next week give them a call and They will look into it
Also speed camera I have turned on do u have to do anything else as I have been past several speed cameras and not once have I had a warning

Albert Square

Post by Albert Square »

Hi , I think we've heard the same on our new QQ 2014 Premium Edition. This may sound stupid , but it goes off when we take a sharp right turn , turning into Carrow Rd from Carrow Hill ,or swinging a right turn in Dunston Hall . We're just outside Norwich . Have asked our local dealer and they have no idea either . Something briefly(subliminal message ) appears on the screen but we've never recognised what it is yet .
chrisnewbold

Post by chrisnewbold »

Sharp bend warning. I've still not worked out the logic. Only beeps when you are approaching one at a certain speed?
bev 2311

Post by bev 2311 »

Thanks guys went through the connect last nite and discovered the sharp bend warning was on didnt even know there was such a thing turnedcit off so hopefully that willndo the trick
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

Yes I agree with these comments. I have also noticed it and it seems to happen if you leave those small roundabouts to sharply as well. Good idea, but can be a little annoying particularly if you are on a road with speed cameras as well
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors