Car Not Well, Back With Dealers

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

I too tend to find the Dealerships slow to handle complaints, until that is you find the name of the right guy to talk to. Get the name of the GM and ask him / her who is the best person in the company to handle the issues you have? Be very polite and understanding, sorry to bother etc. but in my experience this can work wonders.
Always after the event but having said the above, next time we buy a car one of the very first questions to ask of the Salesman is "Who in your company is tasked with handling complaints - do you have a "Customer Services Manager?"PeterL2014-05-25 12:00:05
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.

Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

On build quality there was a recent edition of BBC's The New Troubleshooter at Nissan, showing QQ being manufactured. Perhaps some of you saw?Not on I player anymore.See below re content:-http://sjbealehrconsult.co.uk/blog/kaiz ... volvement/ They turn one out every 35 seconds so employees will be under pressure shall we say!!A guy on a robotic arm whizzes into cabin, does his bits, then flies out on the arm, onto next one. Guess these guys have to be fairly small!
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
Scarletlancer

Post by Scarletlancer »

Update to my original post.My car has done less than 1000 miles and is less than 3 months old. I have rejected the car as the faults at best have had partial fixes as recommended by Nissan UK. Throughout the whole process the dealership have done there utmost. They have been incredibly supportive and ensured I remain mobile. The following parts have been replaced: Part Neutral Switch and the Engine Wiring Loom, (clip found to be missing from the original part). Corrosion was discovered under the ABS system. We are told that the car has now been physically inspected by a Nissan UK technician but I have lost all confidence and all faith in the vehicle, hence the rejection. This does not take into account all of the other less serious problems there were with the car i.e. battery terminal not connected on delivery, door seal crimped, rear seat belt fitted incorrectly, oil spillage on engine in an unexplainable place, a number of items of ironmongery loose inside the car. I am awaiting a like for like replacement due the end of September 2014.In my experience Nissan customer services, (i dealt with the director's office) could have handled the situation in a more sympathetic and less robotic manner.
Tekna 1.2 Dig-T Pearl Black.