What’s good about qashqai

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Thanks, understood - Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

tophat57
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by tophat57 »

As it's my first car, i can't say if its any better or worse than anything else is. But what i can say is that it's comfortable, it's got plenty of family space, its easy to drive and especially park for its size, and so far (touch wood) after over 15,000 miles in just over 9 months its reliable. Never missed a beat, apart from a loose battery terminal, and in today for a loose bolt inside the tailgate.

I'd even say that i can't fault the dealer either. Westway have been helpfull when needed, its first service was quick and complete with the map update, and always there if I've needed anything. Even washing and hoovering it when they've finished.

The only thing I'm a bit pissy about was the phone / voice activation i was expecting. But honestly I'm living ok without it, so it's not the end of the world.

It's a lease vehicle, but in two years time, when it's lease is up, I'll be looking for another one without any doubts at this point.
Facelift J11b N-connecta 1.6 x-tonic in vivid blue. And a dual accelerator for my dodgy foot..........
Noddy1875
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Noddy1875 »

It's black & has dab radio. The only 2 things the wife was concerned about :?
Pearl Black 65 reg Tekna. 1.5 DCI
Terry64

Post by Terry64 »

Den123 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:15 pm Hi guy seem to read always things wrong with the Nissan qashqai can be all bad. What are the good things about it
Well one good point is you get to drive many different Nissans but mainly the Micra, why you may ask well all the visits you have to take to the dealer to sort problems out and they give you a courtesy car.

But really
Low insurance ( well for me anyway)
Tax rate zero on my model
Good on MPG
Comfortable to drive especially on long journeys
High driving position gives a good view of road
Feel nice and roomy inside
Good colours ( IMO )
Smooth ride
Boot space is OK
Plenty of room when you drop the back seats
Interior heater heats car up quick on cold mornings
Easy to get in and out of ( When your bones are creaking ) :lol:
Qashqai ACENTA 1.5 DIESEL , INK BLUE, Chrome Mirror caps,Tailgate Lower/Upper Trim,Front Lip Door side Strips Front lower grill, Bonnet struts,Puddle light + Footwell lights
russ999rocket

Post by russ999rocket »

Good = Tekna Model 2014 1.5DCI
Heated Front Screen
Comfortable Seats on long motorways
Great MPG
Drivers Vision
Boot Space/Width clever storage
Good comfort over normal roads
Smooth flexible engine
Could do Better =
Seats lack lateral support on tight fast corners
Fuel cap & bonnet release next to each other
Some flimsy switches for heater seats and interior lights
Info system cannot be totally adjusted from the Steering Wheel
Front fog lights not powerful enough
Compared to an Audi Q class it does have a flimsy feel but the cost justifies this