Bike carrier for 2017 QQ

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
HGF1969
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by HGF1969 »

I’m being told by Halford that there is no rear mountable bike carrier.

Can anyone recommend if they have a 2017 what I need?

I assume I need lockable rook bars first before I can by the bike attachments?

Just need one mount for a child’s bike but will maybe add another 2 Unless there is a max?

Have the panoramic sun window but not imagining that is an issue as bikes will be well clear.

Any advice or links or sales appreciated.

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

As you appear to be new to the Forum firstly welcome. Please try using the „Search“ area for any information if you put in „Bike Carriers“ you will find some old posts or change the search title for more searches - Dave 😉
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Kiwi Paul
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Kiwi Paul »

Hi from down under.. yes there are some real expensive ones .. but most regular people who have a tow-bar on their vehicle just get one that bolts onto the tow bar ball .. you can get ones that carry 1, 2 or even 3 bikes I think ( depends how many kids you've got).. or if your into the tour de france situation you could get one to go on the roof .. and impress the neighbours as well Regards Paul