My QQ Faults

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
QashQaiSteve

Post by QashQaiSteve »

I have posted a few things in various messages but just thought I would summarise my list of outstanding issues and what dealer has told me: Connect system intermittently looses audio and reboots - Dealer told me Nissan UK need to fix and provide a new software version... waiting 2 months so far!Connect System lost touch sensitivity i.e. can no longer touch the screen to select anything Dealer told me same thing, Nissan needs to do a software fix!Excessive Wind Noise around drivers door only - Dealer needs to strip down the door and re-seal.Water drops seen coming through speaker grill in passenger door - as above Dealer told me needs to strip down the door and re-seal...Rear Parking Sensors go straight into red alert warnings as soon as put her in reverse - Dealer told me its due to the Tow Bar and they need re-setting or something, said its due to third party fitting Tow Bar which is not strictly true as it was ordered and fitted by Nissan at the time or ordering the car!For Points 3, 4 and 5 they need the car for 3 days to fix!Points 1 and 2 awaiting Nissan to resolve... have opened a case with Nissan UK 3 weeks ago, they phoned me once to say they are chasing it internally..... Will keep you chaps posted.
QQ 1.6dci Acenta Premium Ink Blue