QASHQAI N-TEC EDITION CAPTURES BEST OF NISSAN DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGIES

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
Rob
Site Admin
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai Facelift - J10b (2010–2013)

Post by Rob »

Nissan's new QASHQAI N-TEC edition combines enhanced design details with Nissan's advanced ProPILOT driver assist, Intelligent Parking Assist automated parking feature and NissanConnect infotainment system to meet both the aesthetic and technological needs of crossover customers.

Jan 16 - 10am CET - QASHQAI N-TEC 34 front.JPG.jpg

QASHQAI N-TEC has a striking new look thanks to all-black 19-inch alloy wheels and details including darkened headlamps, darkened front grille treatment and glossy black mirror caps. The black-themed upgrade continues inside with PVC/Alcantara®-trimmed seats, soft touch materials and glossy black air-vents. With such an eye-catching style on QASHQAI N-TEC, Nissan upgrades its pioneering crossover.

QASHQAI N-TEC is equipped with the advanced ProPILOT system and Intelligent Park Assist, usually only available on the range-topping grades. To further help drivers enjoy their drive, the QASHQAI N-TEC features the NissanConnect infotainment system, which includes Apple CarPlay and Android Auto to ensure effortless connection to digital life.

Nissan customers will enjoy a crossover that offers the best of Nissan's technology that supports them and reduces the stress of their daily drive with the advanced ProPILOT system. ProPILOT, oversees highway driving and helps to keep the QASHQAI in lane, regulates its speed, manages traffic jams and controls the distance to the vehicle ahead.

Intelligent Park Assist removes the stress of reverse parking, with advanced sensors identifying a suitable parking space and then performing the manoeuvre, with the driver simply regulating the speed, while monitoring the QASHQAI's Around-View Monitor – giving a bird's eye view of the car's immediate surroundings - on the touchscreen display.

Jan 16 - 10am CET - QASHQAI N-TEC Back.JPG.jpg

NissanConnect brings the familiar experience of your smartphone via Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, allowing customers to use popular audio, navigation and messaging apps via the touchscreen and voice control to minimise distractions.

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Hey Rob, how did you get our QQ to the UK only used it today did you steal it ? - Dave 😂

5D289581-A66F-41DC-8946-87E500B14784.jpeg

B958E7E3-B45C-42DD-A34A-E8AF380C0BB6.jpeg

https://www.qashqaiforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=9213&p=73077&hilit=N+TEC+Edition#p73077
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Mostyn

Post by Mostyn »

Nice looking car Dave, love the chrome bits front and rear, saw the same car parked in Sainsbury's car park yesterday, looked Brand-New? also saw a 2017 model with chrome boot (trunk) furniture. very nice.
Is it your car in the photos? I prefer the light colour roof rails and door mirrors . not keen on the black RR & DM, beautiful as they are.
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Mostyn, Thanks for your Comments. Yes this is our QQ it is a combined effort from the missus and me as we always sort through the Specs and decide what we want and normally the cars turn out well, our Dealer also gets involved as the changes they promote for other customers. I wanted to get some better pics done but the weather here has been an absolute Desaster here. The Roof Rails are I believe as our last QQ Matt Silver and our Mirrors before were Chrome Covers now also Matt.
All in All well pleased with the color as I was a little uncertain, at present even the Stop Start is working as it should and I have to switch it off - Dave 😉

FE04C492-E90C-4FC7-A0EE-4586AFCAD32C.jpeg

89976FC2-4FE7-4B8A-8C91-6D6609385C9A.jpeg

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Mostyn

Post by Mostyn »

Not sure if my stop start is working? I was turning it off every time the engine was started; but now just leave it on, as yet it's not switched off at all. Son in law say's the car doesn't do it all the time and it needs to be warm enough to activate the stop start. Not been far enough in it to test if it works or not. very cold and wet here in the UK. You live in Berlin Dave?
I'm getting used to my QQ now and getting to like it more and more.