Satelite tracking (GPS)

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
th0mps0n

Post by th0mps0n »

Anyone considering or have some experience or advice on this topic?I was wondering whether this is worth of purchase. I have seen local offers for like 300-400euro plus few bucks of a monthly/annual fee for the service. I am quite new to this topic so any advice will be appreciated. GPS + GSM, or combination of both?Some of the insurance companies here offer additional discounts on insurance, if the car has additional protection. Some of them even require combination of several protections (besides built-in immobilizer, alarm, etc.)Many thanks.
1.6 dCi 2WD manual Tekna Bronze with Thermaclear, Illuminated sidebars, Chrome premium pack, Chrome mirror covers, Chrome door sill strips

Ordered 2nd May, delivered 20th Nov. :)

ippopy

Post by ippopy »

It is not
premium car so I wouldn't worry so much about stealing it. Of course it doesn't
mean it won't happen. I would rather go with gap insurance to cover difference in
case if stolen.

Additionally
you might consider some cheap GPS tracker like in here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-GPS-T ... 19e422f708

Never try one
but I think it will make you feel more comfortablePozdravy
ippopy2014-06-20 15:39:27
th0mps0n

Post by th0mps0n »

at least I can track my wife, while she will be out with my car :)
1.6 dCi 2WD manual Tekna Bronze with Thermaclear, Illuminated sidebars, Chrome premium pack, Chrome mirror covers, Chrome door sill strips

Ordered 2nd May, delivered 20th Nov. :)
ippopy

Post by ippopy »

I track my wife without need of any gadgets.....I can hear her speaking from miles ahead and that is with car windows closed