Its Finally here!!!!

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
TRON2

Post by TRON2 »

Well, having felt like waiting forever my new QQ arrived today. Ordered begin of march through New Car Discount. Got 1.5 tekna in gunmetal. And it looks the dogs ......! For everyone thats waiting, hang in there. It is defo worth the wait. Havin a weeks holiday on the south coast tomorrow, so it arrived just in time! Will give a detailed report when i get back for those still waiting. First impressions are as follows, Seats really comfy, Stereo really good, ignore the people that say its rubbish; showing 43mpg just pottering round town, ride quality excellent even on 19's, interior very good and the toys, too many!!! I've come from a octavia vrs and was worried the performance would be snail like, but nothing to worry about. Bad points, some of the plastics seem cheap and cheerful in certain places, the fuel flap sounds weedy when you open it,(you'll understand when you get yours!!), and the built quality is lacking in places, the welds on show on the inside of the doors especially. So to all still waiting hang in there, and those who have already got theres, enjoy!!
Tronlegacy

gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

had my Tekna for 5 weeks now and would go along with all you have said.