Where to find Nissan dealer cars for sale?

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
mrmatrix
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by mrmatrix »

Where should I be looking?
This place: https://usedcars.nissan.co.uk/en/vehicles ?

I've called up a few places. They scratched their heads and ermed and aaared.... and said the car was no longer available.

ALSO... buying a car where I can get serviced near me...
If I buy from a franchise that has nationwide branches... I can transfer to a branch near me.
But if I buy from Joe Blogs Nissan who only have a branch in the Highlands - this is not a good idea? Since, I would need to go to them to get problems fixed?
Or... can I transfer to another Nissan dealer?

Or... can you just buy from a Nissan authorised dealer and transfer to anywhere else?

'Transfer' - I think I read someone mentioning this. I assume you have to transfer?

Is there anywhere else I should look?

Thanks.

MikeGC
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by MikeGC »

Using your link there are 180 2017 diesel QQ for sale nationwide

I imagine that you can buy your Nissan in Inverness and have it serviced by a Nissan franchise in Penzance (I know there isn’t one, this is just an example).

I haven’t needed to look into this but...
I bought mine from Westway in Stockport ('cos I live nearby) but if I "up sticks" and move to north Norfolk I would have no hesitation in going to Desira in Norwich with a service request or a warrantee query.

I believe that you can get your car serviced at any competent garage at the correct intervals to maintain your Nissan warrantee.

Someone on here might know better but I think you might be in danger of overthinking this
March '22 - J12 1.3DIG-T 160 CVT Tekna+ with all wheel drive - Pearl Black
July '19 - J11B 1.3DIG-T 160 DCT Tekna - Vivid Blue
March '17 - Qashqai J11A 1.5dci n-connecta - gunmetal
September '14 - Juke 1.5dci gunmetal ascenta premium (red accent packs)
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

I believe Mike is correct regarding Nissan Warranty Transfer and other Dealership Servicing - Dave 😉

Does Nissan warranty transfer to 2nd owner?
Nissan's new car warranties are generally transferable to subsequent owners at any time, but if you sell the vehicle during the first six months, the factory warranty is void.Oct 29, 2019

Do you have to go to the same dealership for warranty?
Short Answer: No. By law, automakers and dealerships are not allowed to make you perform regular maintenance at a dealership for a new-car warranty to remain valid.

Nissan Approved Used Car Program Benefits | Nissan Intelligent Choice :
https://usedcars.nissan.co.uk/en/nissan ... ent-choice

Nissan Approved Used Cars : https://usedcars.nissan.co.uk/en/home
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
mrmatrix

Post by mrmatrix »

No way!
I was assuming this would be the case
Nearest to me is Glyn Hopkins.
So, I could buy from Sunderland Nissan (just made up) and have any problems sorted out at Glyn Hopkins near me?

This does really help. 🙂

Thanks guys.
gloucester

Post by gloucester »

DaveBerlin wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:01 pm

... if you sell the vehicle during the first six months, the factory warranty is void...

Really?

The quote you've made appears to come from an American third party site - https://www.motor1.com/reviews/378607/nissan-warranty/

I very much doubt it applies in the UK. I cannot find any similar statement.
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)
Qashowner

Post by Qashowner »

I bought my used Nissan from Stourbridge and have it serviced in Bristol, no problems. Only problem I had, was that I have a personlised registration and had to get the paperwork changed.
Past cars Mercedes B Class, S Class, E Class Estate, E Class Coupe, G Wagen, 260E interspersed with Peugeot 406 and Audi Coupe.