Hello from Scotland

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Blaze_ml7
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by Blaze_ml7 »

:D hi guys. Just picked up my 2020 1.3 accenta premium on Saturday.

Have to say first Nissan Iv owned ( dad used to swear by bluebirds and primeras)

So anyway traded in my Leon fr for something a bit more grown up.

Seems good so far. ( apart from one of wing mirrors not folding sometimes. but dealer will fix it as reported day I got the car post lockdown)
Seems willing enough given it’s only 140 model. Gearbox feels good. Though 2nd is a bit grabby if u let the clutch off to quick. Only second tho.

Feels well built. But time will tell. Have heard all sorts of horror stories about them. But also had same with the Leon (ea888 engine chewing timing chains. Dsg playing up. Wishbones snapping off at speed) car was built proof and I hope the QQ is the same.

Thanks for having me
Barry
2020 :roll: QQ1.3 accenta premium 140 manual in magnetic red see me round Lanarkshire way. Say hi

DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Barry, welcome to the QQ Forum ! Just look on the Bright Side and enjoy your new QQ. As you have a Guarantee it is important that as you have already done get your Dealer to correct any Faults. Get used to it and the extras and then use your Dealer to correct any likely problems, he has your money and should give you the Service.
We are on our 2nd QQ first was for 5 years all problems nothing really major we’re corrected early on and it ran very well. The new 1,3L Motor 160PS / DCT Auto is really Running we’ll and is a pleasure to drive - Best Wishes DaveB 😊
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Blaze_ml7

Post by Blaze_ml7 »

Thanks yes I’m impressed just now. As I said I have heard bad things but I make my own mind up.
Liking it so far. Big difference from the Leon. But in a good way. More family friendly and doesn’t break your back every time you hit a pot hole.
At 38.9 mpg it’s already better than the Leon by about 10 mpg so I can only imagine what it’s like when ran in.

Here’s to many miles of happy motoring. Just gonna have a nose about and get some ideas. I think the standard 17’s will be kept for winter and maybe get nice 18’s for it. Soon as we get a dry day it’s getting a full detail and some wax built up on the paint. Maybe even try my new ceramic stuff out.
2020 :roll: QQ1.3 accenta premium 140 manual in magnetic red see me round Lanarkshire way. Say hi