Newbie!

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
sybillshep
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by sybillshep »

New to the forum but not new to the brand.
Had a J10 auto in the UK for 4 years. Great car. Now living in Austria and have a J11b(?) allrad. Still a great car.

DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Sybillshep, welcome to the Forum ! We have had a QQ J11A (5 years) and now have the J11B Tekna + (18 months) naturally with German Specs living In a country attached to Austria but way down South. I would expect you need the AWD in the Winter time in Austria - Dave 😏
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
sybillshep

Post by sybillshep »

Hi DaveBerlin,
Thanks for your comments. With the rule of winter tyres Nov. to Mar. and AWD, even in heavy snow, if your sensible you have no problems. But trust me a LOT of Austrians cannot/should not drive in the snow! and...whats an indicator? I thought that only applied to BMW drivers.....
I notiice that you commented on someone who had a mouse problem. Ive had a Marder problem and a repair. Now have an electric Marder repellant system that needs to be wired up. My only stumbling block is connecting to power source that is live when the ignition is off and off when the ignition is on. The instructions say this is a Terminal15! Any ideas where that fuse may be?
Richard
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Richard, Stick “Marder System” in “Search” and take a read of the old posts these might help. I do not have a problem with Marders yet and I am no Electrician. If you are lucky Colin (Calnorth) will probably read this and give an answer - Dave 😉
Lovely creatures 🥴

6AC1C9AD-5909-4982-911B-7C4D916D3A1F.jpeg

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken