Hi everybody

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Bunce

Post by Bunce »

Greetings fellow Qashqai owners. I'm hoping by joining the owners club, I can get help and advice from other owners should I need it, and also pass on my experiences (good or bad!) of owning a Nissan Qashqai. Having recently taken early retirement, and having to hand back my company car, I had to look for a suitable retirement car, after having a nice paid for car for the last 30 odd years. My wife and I also wanted to get back in to caravanning after a break of a few years, so the car we chose had to tick lots of boxes in our list of wants. We wanted a small 4X4 diesel, automatic, ideally with 7 seats, as a previous company Zafira ( with 7 seats) was great to fit the grandchildren in the back. We finally decided on the Qashqai +2 N-tec diesel automatic with the two litre engine. Looking for a good used example was a real challenge, as there are very few about. We finally found an immaculate, one lady owner car at Marshalls, the Nissan Dealer at Cambridge. Complete with a 1 year Cared For Warranty, we bought it in March 2013. So far its been excellent, and having recently bought our retirement caravan, it was put to the test at towing our van a couple of weeks ago. It passed with flying colours, although a longer trip will be on the cards in the near future. I look forward to reading other members experiences on this web site, and will be checking in from time to time.