Hi All ...

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
rallyfan555

Post by rallyfan555 »

Hi All, New member here, picked up our QQ Tekna 4wd CVT on Friday, in Arctic White, very pleased with it
never give up

markjprobert

Post by markjprobert »

Just picked up my QQ Tekna - also in Arctic White yesterday! (1.6 DCI instead though) Loving it so far! I've had 2 Jukes but this is my first QQ and I'm liking the extra room!markjprobert2013-09-10 08:50:22
rallyfan555

Post by rallyfan555 »

Hi - Happy New Car !! I've always liked Jukes, shame there wasn't a QQ sized version. I like the white, very smart. I'm still trying to work out if it has DRL's ! Doesn't look like it judging by some other posts and people fitting aftermarket ones. The handbook seems to hint towards driving on sidelights, with tail and no plate lights etc. Maybe I'm just a tart and wanting some twinkly lights LOL.
never give up
markjprobert

Post by markjprobert »

I think you are right about them being an optional trim. One thing I've noticed isn't as good as the juke tekna is the lack of automatic wing mirrors (ie they close when you lock the car) - its just strange that the QQ being classed as better than the juke (certainly is more expensive!) that it doesn't have all the features of the juke. I'll just need to remember to flick the switch when I get out! (I've had several wing mirrors broken on previous vehicles without the feature)
rallyfan555

Post by rallyfan555 »

The retractable wing mirrors are handy, I do miss them too, as My old Pug 3008 had the feature, maybe they are keeping all the trick bits for the new QQ ! The extra seats n space are a godsend though, i think I may get a good set of DRL's one day - keep me busy LOL.
never give up