Hi there

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Chortes

Post by Chortes »

Is the actual delivery date close to the original one they gave you?
Really?

TC3

Post by TC3 »

[quote="Chortes"] Is the actual delivery date close to the original one they gave you?
[/QUOTE]

I was given 21st as pick up date and it is available for 20th so they beat the 3 week estimate by 1 day.TC32014-03-18 22:26:15
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

TC3

Post by TC3 »

I am counting the hours to QQ time and it's doing my head in..... roll on 9:30am Saturday. No sleep for me tonight. Ok it's just a Nissan but it's a model I have wanted since they were introduced. ..

Rob_S

Post by Rob_S »

Well I'm excited for you TC3 :-)
Now 1.3 petrol Tekna + Gunmetal (Oct-2022)
Was 1.5dci Tekna+ Gunmetal (March 2018)
Was 1.5dci Acenta Premium Magnetic Red (March 2014)
TC3

Post by TC3 »

Well that was a nice day... dealer spent ages going through all the car details and warranty and I just wanted to take off. Finally got out of there and went for a nice drive up Cambridge for a spot of lunch. Then drove home dropped wifey off and went for a spin on the twisty country lanes.So I was a bit concerned the 1.5 may prove too slow. Happy to say that is not the case and it suits the style of the car well. This car to me is a cruising motor and the 1.5 does very well, has enough pull and I am very happy I went with this engine. The 1st gear is something you want to skip and soon you into 2nd you can get up a bit of speed. I like the lazy nature of the engine but it may not suit everyone. Wifey compared it to her bmw 116d she had and she said they both pull well but the bmw just felt that bit quicker but other than that she prefers the QQ in general. She never wanted to go abroad with the bmw but she insists we drive to southern Italy next year in the QQ!I had no idea you can just walk towards and away from the car and it unlocks itself. I have yet to read the manual so there must be more to it than that. Need to get ready as off out so will answer any questions anyone may have when I can

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Im off to Spain in mine later this year so thats fantastic news matenow get your pics up
TC3

Post by TC3 »

That will be a great trip Donkey. Pics in gallery area