coming soon

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
yozzer

Post by yozzer »

Hi everyone
its been a while (jan 28) since i put my order for a 1.2 litre tekna in nightshade.
this will be my third qashqai should be here end of march. Excellent web site by the way.

yozzer

Post by yozzer »

The main dealer has toldme there may be a problem with the fitting of the spare tyre. Has anyone else been told this. And what is the problem. He seems to think it sits proud of the well. And nissan are aware of this and coming up with a solution?
TC3

Post by TC3 »

Hi yozzer hope you get car soon. Apparently mine due at dealers end of next week ?Y?S
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Not heard of the spare tyre issue but I would say that the space in the well is rather tight..I'm surprised it's even an option.
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014
ohpoint7

Post by ohpoint7 »

For some reason, the dealers don't know which parts to order for the temporary spare kit. The correct part numbers (for the underfloor side spacers) are:

84977 4EA0A SPCR - LUG FLOOR, RH
84979 4EA0A SPCR - LUG FLOOR, LH

Note, this is for the temporary spare (i.e. the slim one).

ohpoint7

Post by ohpoint7 »

Obviously they also need to order the wheel/tyre, jack, handle, wheel wrench and I think a little clip to pull off the bolt covers with.

From what I've seen, they seem to be ordering everything but the spacers which level and support the boot floor and importantly hold all the pieces together and stop them rattling
yozzer

Post by yozzer »

Cheers thats a great help . Round to the dealer tomorrow
yozzer

Post by yozzer »

Couldn't wait till tomorrow, went to the dealer tonight, arranged for the tyre to be sorted when Nissan get their act together. Can't take the chance of getting the wrong set up on delivery day
korky

Post by korky »

[quote="ohpoint7"] Obviously they also need to order the wheel/tyre, jack, handle, wheel wrench and I think a little clip to pull off the bolt covers with.

From what I've seen, they seem to be ordering everything but the spacers which level and support the boot floor and importantly hold all the pieces together and stop them rattling[/QUOTE]

Is there a part number for the spacers or are they DIY?
yozzer

Post by yozzer »

Wirral nissan have ordered 7 sets of spacers. But they won't arrive for some time. Apparently because of the demand