New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Ksouth, welcome from a newbie. Your Qashqai Tekna is looking nice and what a good color choice. It is good to hear that you are happy with the 1,2L engine because that is what we are aiming for. The Rover name I can remember when I lived in the UK started with a Mini Van (62) / Mini Coopers / Allegro and I actually moved to Berlin with my MG Metro Turbo (90), then had a Mini Clubman here - those were the days. Now we are Nissan customers - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

[quote="DaveBerlin"] The Rover name I can remember when I lived in the UK started with a Mini Van (62) / Mini Coopers / Allegro and I actually moved to Berlin with my MG Metro Turbo (90), then had a Mini Clubman here - those were the days. Now we are Nissan customers - Dave[/QUOTE]Thats the nicest thing ive ever heard Rover being remembered for
TC3

Post by TC3 »

[quote="DaveBerlin"]Ksouth, welcome from a newbie. Your Qashqai Tekna is looking nice and what a good color choice. - Dave[/QUOTE]
Dave note the car has no roof rails, no sensor at front of the wheel arch and it has Acenta Premium alloy wheels so just to correct you it is no Tekna :)
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

TC3, you are absolutely correct it must have been the shine that fooled me as I have been looking at catalogues on a daily basis and should have learned something - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
korky

Post by korky »

[quote="ksouth"] [/QUOTE]

Looks fantastic....just couldn't convince the folks to go gunmetal in colour