Hi everyone

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Tiffani4125

Post by Tiffani4125 »

Hi everyone

I am new to nissan and this owners club, I have just purchased the new 2014 nissan acenta premium, order it two weeks ago and took delivery today, I must say what a dream to drive, I have always been a Toyota lover but decided the new look nissan seems to good to pass on.
The technology is amazing and I love the lumber support built into the chairs that's a new one on me, I used to drive my mams qashqai +2 and I thought that was a nice drive, but this new one is so smooth and quiet all round 5 stars from me so far.

TC3

Post by TC3 »

Hi and welcome, congrats on your new car. I get mine Saturday but thought just the Tekna has lumber support. Test rode Tekna but ordered an A P ...

What colour you get?
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Welcome to the forumYou seriously only had a 2 week wait from ordering the car to delivery?Im chucking you a armoured plated hat you lucky sod lol
TC3

Post by TC3 »

[quote="Donkey"] Welcome to the forum
You seriously only had a 2 week wait from ordering the car to delivery?

Im chucking you a armoured plated hat you lucky sod lol

[/QUOTE]

I feel cheated he beat my 3 week run...
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

These lead times are laughable as it goesJust watched inside Rolls Royce and I reckon these guys can give Nissan a run despite taking 6 months to approve just a diamond inset panel on one of there carsI obviously like the car but end of day its a new Datsun, nothing elite or hand built about it.In fact ive made a descision end of this month if I dont have a confirmed date before middle of that month ill be cancelling mainly on the grounds time I get mine they will be as common as a red bus in London
Tiffani4125

Post by Tiffani4125 »

Hi,
Premium has lumber support as well there is a small handle on the upper left side of the chair, makes the chair so much more comfortable.
I got the magnetic red, was going to go for storm white but live in the country so didn't fancy having to wash the car every couple of days :)
Tiffani4125

Post by Tiffani4125 »

Yeah ordered from Shrewsbury, my mam has gone one on order but with mobility and she ordered in February and has now been told she will be waiting till June, apparently there in such high demand at the minute, when I picked mine up today he says the longest wait time should be two months and no more as the their manufactured in the uk depot.
I guess I am extremely lucky then. :) fingers crossed for it not taking much longer for yourself, u might want to double check they have processed it properly as they did say today that sometimes people do it wrong and that's why people have to wait so long but they won't tell u it's their cock up.
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

Hi Tiffani and welcome to the forum and to the wonderful world of Qashqai ownership. Well I assume its a wonderful world when you own a Qashqai as I have yet to receive mine!

By the way please don't take the aggro you will experience personally. Its not your doing! Just concentrate on enjoying your lovely new car.

TWO WEEKS. That has to be a joke. Even someone who's car was damaged while on the transporter has been waiting longer than 2 weeks. And they wonder why a lot of us are losing our patience. What ever happened to first come, first served?
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Ill second that you lucky people lolAnything said here is tongue in cheek honestly, might even do us wombles a favour by exposing the second class system Nissan and Motability are adamant not happeningMotability customers get on your dealers backs as ive heard the QQ might even be taken off the list end of month for new orders
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Welcome to the forum.....
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014